who cares?

rebeljohn76

Lacrosse is the fastest growing sport in the United States. More than 72,000 men at more than 1,600 high schools currently play the sport. Of the 160,000 men and women who belong to US Lacrosse, the sports' governing body, 98% are under the age of 30 (80% under the age of 18, 98% under the age of 23).

Any person who has ever picked up a stick and played cares about lacrosse, particularly your sons and daughters.

I've never picked up a stick ... Even seen a lacrose field in real life ... So I don't really care for it ... But on TV it looks like it would be pretty fun ... Real fast paced game like soccer ... I'm sure if/when it moves to our area it will be very popular ... I'd love to try to play tho?

Who Cares? WHO CARES?!

Just all the laxrats on this forum and some the top colleges in the nation with the toughest admissions:

Johns Hopkins, Naval Academy,Notre Dame, Georgetown, UVA

and the entire Ivy League.

The state of Maryland made their official team sport, it's Canada's National Past Time. You gotta' love all the talk about lax on CoachT. . . ON COACHT!! And I thought this was football country.

Hey CHudgins, it's not too late to put the bat down and pick up a stick, 'cause like salrosenberg said, you're kids will be playing - Lacrosse will soon be getting kids before they are old enough to play tee ball.

Since when is hockey not canada's national past time? And lacrosse doesn't take more skill than any other sport, theirs no way to judge that. I tried playing, but just didn't care that much for and quit so i could play some spring golf tournaments, I don't completly not like the sport, but I don't think it will ever go main stream, and MLS will never go anywhere