Cloudland Softball

landergolfer

CAREFUL EVERYONE, THE KING'S RESORTED TO THE IDLE THREATS. 20 SOMETHING YEAR OLD FEELS BIG PICKING ON HIGH SCHOOLER'S. AND YES, I AM FROM HAPPY VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL. C/O 2005. I LOVE MY SCHOOL AND ALSO RESPECT UNAKA. I THINK THAT IT IS FUNNY HOW YOU TRASH THEM IN EVERY SPORT WITH ALL OF THIS BOTTLED IN ANGER. IT WOULD NOT BE SO BAD IF YOU WERE ATLEAST A 'HAS BEEN' WITH AN IDEA OF WHAT'S GOING ON, BUT FROM WHAT I HEARD, YOUR A 'NEVER WAS' WHO JUST KISSED UP A LOT TO LUNSFORD. NOW GO BACK TO WORK DIGGING THAT DITCH.

YOUR POST SHOULD SAY:

WARNING: IDIOT RUNNING OFF AT THE MOUTH. DO NOT PAY ANY BIT OF ATTENTION. ANGRY BECAUSE WE'RE ALLWAYS RUNNERS UP TO UNAKA IN SPORTS (EXCEPT FOOTBALL).

TELL THAT 'SPECIAL PLAYER' I SAID HI.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you wanna talk big, you gotta back it up. You'll learn this when you become a man. As far as Happy Valley goes, I wouldn't be proud of going to school there. Considering you have a coward for a coach and a bunch of mamma's boys playin' ball, you have nothing to be proud of. As for Unaka, I have no respect for them. They use the referees to their advantage every time they play the Landers. Those one pt. wins were a joke. Both games were dictated by officiating because they knew we had the more talented team. I may be a has been, but I could still suit up and give you a good whoopin' on the field. I AM THE KING! Cloudland domination reigns supreme! :D

hey king, which is worse:stingy haired drunks who can't tie their own shoes, or drunks with shaved heads, where cut-off t-shirts and blue jean shorts in -20 weather, mess around with there own kin, and finish 2nd(or worse) in EVERY sport exept football and always have a lame excuse(man, those refs sucked!!!), and in football, they get beat in the first round by a team named CAK(sound it out;C-A-K) Which one is worse? Oh, and by the way, the first group has a gold ball, and the second dosen't.

Edited by crazzyness

The King, you have no right talking that way. If all you're going to do is talk bad about the rest of us, then go to a different board. All you can talk good about is the football team; cloudland had a great season and you guys lost some good players after this year. So good luck this fall.

I'm happy for the Cloudland softball team, they are a good bunch of girls and have really improved a lot. We should all support every team around. And I'm sorry I wanted to congradulate my team on having a better season than last year. I could have done it on another board. You should really feel ashamed. This is one teenager who feels differently about the adults of Roan Mtn. Nice job...

Good luck to everyone for the rest of this year!! :D