What are the 7-AAA standings

titans773

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first round games on Monday are played at the home site of the top four seeds. The host school sets the time for the first round game. As a matter of courtesty, it should be done in agreement with the team they are playing. We are hosting White County and I contacted their coach to discuss our start time and we agreed on 6:00 at Warren County. Lebanon will be at Blackman, Oakland at Cookeville, and Siegel at Riverdale. Riverdale and Cookeville do not have lights so I would expect their games on Mondays to be in the afternoons. Typically, games begin at 4:00 at those two schools. Going by the past tournament format that was played at Warren County before, the winner of the Warren\White County game will play the winner of the Riverdale\Siegel game on Tuesday at 6:00 and the winner of the Blackman\Lebanon game will play the winner of the Cookeville\Oakland game at 8:00. If the games are rained out on Tuesday, then we will try to reschedule them for Wednesday. The finals will be Thursday at 7:00 and the rain make up day is Friday. We will have an awards presentation for the districts 1st and 2nd teams with pictures made on Tuesday between games. Hope that everyone can come.

Best of luck to all the teams but especially Warren County. Coach Hamilton, in one year you already have a regular season district championship to call your own; congratulations. You have taken the team far, now win the tourny! I think the team has the talent to take it all and advance in the post season. Good luck and I'll see you all in the summer.

WC15, looks like Coach Hamilton is a product of Coach Hardee's 15 years at WC. I'd say he's been along for the ride. As Coach Hardeee stated in a tough loss this year "good players win games and bad coaching losses them" Well. WC haven't lost many! Mark my word, Warren Co. better enjoy this 'cuz they will now be a one hit wonder. As Invasion stated early all teams in this distict better enjoy it while it last because they all will get their lunches ate in the next round!

Invasion, when you learn how to type, everyone might be able to understand what is is you're trying to say. As for Don, I agree. Coach Hardee did indeed lay a firm foundation for Warren County's soccer program but what does Coach Hardee have to do with Coach Hamilton taking the district? I don't understand that. Also, I might be wrong but looking at the District 8 numbers, I think that Warren County can contend there. While anything can happen, let's not all jump to conclusions; let's let the tournaments be played and we'll go from there.