TOP 10 BEST FRESHMEN IN TENNESSEE

Guest TrekNIGGAS

Guest mchssoccernut

to baylorboy don't get smart with somebody on a varsity squad if ur not good enough to be on one. honestly. ur just ridiculous. and ur team got run ruled. that's horrible. absolutely pitiful.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey who are you sck17? I play for the colonels. And to the guys who don't think baylor is good. You try making a varsity team as a freshman that has sent at least 2 players to college to play ball every year, made the final four 6 times in the last five years and has one player in AAA and on starting at third for g Tech as a freshman. I'm not tryin to start a private/ public school thing i just didn't think they played anyone, but i guess they do.

Drew Pomeranz,Collierville, 6-5 lefty with an 87mph fastball, can't believe there is a much better prospect.

Have to agree, plays for Collierville High School, his brother was drafted 2nd round by the St. Louis Cardinals last year and is 6'7" and throws low 90's. Drew is still growing and is considered about a year a head of where his brother was at the same age. Averages 2 strikeouts per inning in one of the best if not the best district in the state. College and Pro Scouts drool when they watch this kid play.

Edited by excusestumpy

tom142 who are u? u have no idea what ur talkin bout.. ridenour isnt that great of a ball player sure he hasnt made an error all yr but how how many hard hit balls has he had hit to him? prolly not very many at all and have u ever faced me and have u clocked me i highly doubt it so u dont know jack iv had 4 people clock me and all clocked 87 88 and over summer scouts clocked me at 90 91 so back off

they can't compete with pomeranez but the clarksville area has some good freshmen. don't know bout most teams in the area.but from what i've seen

Will Bonner OF/LHP- Rossview

Andrew Batts C/DH-Rossview

David Trent RHP/?-Clarksville

Haskell Fink RHP/1B-Clarksville

Right now i would say either david trent or will bonner is the best form the area but we can only tell with time. Haskell Fink and Andrew Batts are both strong kids

I just no of freshman in East Tn and i think some really good 1's are as follows:(no order)

Ryan Holland ( south doyle )

A.J Kirby (Webb )

Cody Hawn (South Doyle)

Kyle Koenemon (Seymour)

Chad Zurcher (south Doyle)

Ty ?dunno last name ( Lenior City)

Chase?Dunno last name (Seymour)

#5 (is a Pitcher) (seymour)

If u all know who these ppl are that i dunno there last name post it on here i am curious.