Who are the top 5 AAU teams in Tennessee

Good 5 that pick but I think the TN Dreams should be 3 with, M'boro Stars 4 and TN Travelers 5. The Dreams have already beaten some stiff competition. Midstate Ballerz are just loaded from top to bottom. and Memphis Y, well they're just MEMPHIS...So you know

TN BALL I Agree TN DREAM is a under rated squad, & I believe they are a close 2nd behind Mid-State :angry:

, just wondering, If the DREAM had REED when they played the BALLERZ if they would have WON, we will find out next week :angry:

.... MID STATE has a better Bench, But I Like the DREAMs SUPER 4, REED, BURNEY, TOWNLEY, PHIEGHER, they have held it down every TOURNEY!!!!! & they all will be playing College Ball,,, Reed (Austin Peay University) Burney (Austin Peay University) Phiefher (Rice University?) Townley (Cumberland University, TN) :angry:

Mid State has a lot of Fire Power Period,, they run DEEPER & Are a Bigger TEAM!!!! The DELK TWINS are the truth!!! :D

Memphis Size with Williams :D makes them the Cream of TN,,, But Mid-State & the Dream can Up set them!!!!! they both play at the level of there competetion!!

Everyone is forgetting that the Travelers have added Joey Cameron, the 6-9 post out of Alabama who originally committed to Clemson. Seems like everybody can't wait to put them down, but with Cameron and Gordon, they had the second-best showing in Houston other than the Memphis YOMCA.

How are the Bulldogs not on this list...

The Memphis Bulldogs have 6'10 Rousean Cromwell, 6'7 Lawrence Kinnard, and the other 6'6 post for Fairley. All three of these players have been invited to attend the Nike Camp...Cromwell is being looked at by University of Memphis. Didn't the Bulldogs finish first or second in the AAU substate last year...I believe the four teams last year were as follows...

1/2 Bulldogs and TN Thunder

3 Rebels (now Idlewild)

4 CDF

5 Ballerz

Jamont is not on CDF, so I can see why you might not rank CDF any more...but I don't see how you can't have the other teams getting serious recognition...especialy the Bulldogs. My opinion is the Bulldogs and the YOMCA team will finish 1 and 2 in the state for 17U.

• 4 weeks later...