Whats the worst District in AA- 9AA?

orangepeel44

Do you not agree now that district 10aa is weaker than district 9? Page, our 6th seed, almost beat their 1 seed.

Actually, I think if you check you will find that Mont. Central was actually no better than a 3 seed during the regular season, which is what you are basing your Page being a 6 seed on. Also, if Page was a 6 seed then that actually makes our region look even weaker being as Page took 2nd in the tourney.

Be that as it may, "almost" doesnt count except in horseshoes and handgrenades.

Page was beaten, fair and square, and from what I understand Harpeths best pitcher has developed a shoulder problem of late and was not able to compete vs Marshall County. We will never know for sure but that could have been the difference in Lewisburg.

Nope, no doubt, Region 9aa is weaker than 10aa this year.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Mont Central finished tied for first in their district.... and Page finished dead last in the reg season... so i dont see how you say Mont Central was at best a 3 seed and Page did take second in the tourney but Mont Central took first in theirs... It shows how competitive our district is because a 6 seed can finish so strong... Loretto almost pulled it off last year! just be quiet orangepeel district 9AA is still strong showing how bad Marshall beat Harpeth and our number 6 seed outplayed their number 1 but just had two bad pitched! but congrats to Mont for still winning the game!

PageMan -- Walker went 5 2/3 innings and McKay finished from there. My guess would be Bud McNeese starting on Wednesday.

Just a guess.

Can't make the trip Wednesday unless a miracle happens with work. To those that are going, have a safe trip.

Best of Luck to my beloved Tigers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW --Guys ignore orangepeel, post around her husbands comments and she will go away.

Hope you see you too, Pippy. I guess you know which side I'll be sitting on. Keep in mind that I won't recognize you without your uniform so your true identity will remain secure. Sorry you can't make the game mctigerfan and thanks for the pitching info. I think you are right about Bud McNeese pitching against Central. He had a good game against us and should be ready to shine again. It also will be a battle of veteran coaches with George of Marshall and Dunn of Central. I respect the knowledge of both and expect a battle of coaching skills involving them and their excellent coaching staffs. Should be an excellent game.

PageMan -- Walker went 5 2/3 innings and McKay finished from there. My guess would be Bud McNeese starting on Wednesday.

Just a guess.

Can't make the trip Wednesday unless a miracle happens with work. To those that are going, have a safe trip.

Best of Luck to my beloved Tigers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW --Guys ignore orangepeel, post around her husbands comments and she will go away.

Mctigerfan, why are you always on here discussing who you will our will not talk too and encouraging others to do the same. Do you have no friends and sit around wondering why and think no one else should have friends to? Lighten up fellow! Everyone, contrary to those of you who post on here constantly, does not have to think or speak like you!

orangepeel44, why won't you answer my question? Did you watch any of the District 9aa games? Have you seen Marshall County play?

You really should stop posting such negativity. You can't back up what you post because if you could you would have already have answered my question!

How do you know what I have seen or not seen? I don't have to prove myself to you are anyone else. My opinion has the same levity as yours. You people amaze me with your hatred towards opinions who don't match up with your own. This is not Nazi Germany, its the good ole USA and will continue to practice my right of free speech,eEven if you Marxist do not approve!