• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richland beat Huntland 6-0 / #2 vs #6

Cornersville # 3 and Moore Co # 7 up next Could someone post score

Community plays Cascade Saturday 10:00 am

Forrest plays ? at 12:00 I believe

If you have the schedule post it here Please

Edited by Sidetrain

What time does Moore Co. play Culleoka? I believe this is how it will go.

After the first games played how does everyone feel that this may end up? Some of us felt that one or more bottom four could upset one of the top four if they had over look them but it did not happen in that round.

It looked like to me Community just did not feel like being there Thursday. I hope that the Five seniors think about it being maybe their last game together in school. If not they just might take another hit from cross county team. Cascade lost a tough one to Culleoka but still seem to have some fight in them. There has been talk for a long time in Bedford Co. that Slowpitch hurts the schools. Then some would say it is coaching but Community had a coaching change this past year and Cascade still came out on top. So what is the true problem. I have heard that more Cascade girls play fastpitch in the summer.( Well how many do play?) Or is it that the players just love playing for the school, Coach or just don't like to lose to anyone.

I'm about to lose my oldest to college and my youngest will be playing after next year. I coach girls from both schools on my travel team and I can not see much different in players at that level. Well I guess Saturday we will find out who wants to go on or just let it all end and go on to college. I will not be able to see this game myself but I hope pride from the Viqueens will show up in their play.

Now this was not to run down players or coaches I just hate seeing good talented girls give up on themselves. Please don't be satisfied with the past and what you have done in other places. This is it for you seniors and could be a stepping stone for your school and next years team.

Good luck to the District Champion and runner up in the regional make us proud. :(