7-AA District Tournament

QueenBee

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH yeah, TO the Queen: If your wondering about the call at the plate, ASK the ump!!! I would like to know about the tag on the runner goin home by the DeKalb pitcher, WHY was that not an OUT????

Remember: All is fair in love and war and lets make it love...These kids have played ball together for years.. Think they will smile at each other after this is all said and done???? I BET THEY DO !!!

Keep up good work GIRLS!!!

Smith CO. and DeKalb Co... YOUR BOTH WINNERS B)

Boy, I just love running in the rain putting the tarp on the field and taking it off thirty seconds later B)

Looking forward to the games tomorrow tho..still have any Smith Co. shirts, QueenBee?

Ahhhhhhhhhh...I felt sorry for ya'll...you did a great job...I'm thinking that it's going to be more of the same for ya'll today...it's looking ugly...

I forgot those shirts yesterday...I'll go by and get them this morning...always nice to have a dry shirt to change into, eh????????...

OH yeah, TO the Queen: If your wondering about the call at the plate, ASK the ump!!! I would like to know about the tag on the runner goin home by the DeKalb pitcher, WHY was that not an OUT????

Remember: All is fair in love and war and lets make it love...These kids have played ball together for years.. Think they will smile at each other after this is all said and done???? I BET THEY DO !!!

Keep up good work GIRLS!!!

Smith CO. and DeKalb Co... YOUR BOTH WINNERS B)

No doubt in my mind that this group of girls will be smiling when all is said and done... I have always considered Dekalb as our greatest rivalry in Softball...but also the team that the Lady Owls are closest to...

I've also always considered Danny Bond to be one of the best Softball coaches in the state...That man can stategize!!!

As for the ump...let's just say...he had a REALLY bad night...I don't think he cost us the game...never said that...but if you're going to be behind the plate...be consistent...know the basic rules of softball...and don't be intimidated...by the fans or the coaches...