Richland's Coach

sharpie4014

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once again Forrest beats Richland!it was a really good game,but a few errors made by Richland!I wish good luck to both teams in Friday night games!the score was,once again,2-1!Amanda Edwards pitched the first few innings and Brittiany Johnson finished it up,but the outcome was still the same!Good Luck Ladies!!! :blink:

It was a nailbiter that came down to who made the least mistakes and who made the other pay for the ones they made. I said before that It would be great for two 11A public schools to head to state and now the girls are in the position to make it come true. I wish the best of luck to the Richland ladies. Good luck to the Lady Rockets I'm hoping to have to put in some vacation time next week.

LOOK OUT GOODPASTURE AND FRA!!!

I wish the best of luck to the Lady Rockets!I know that you will be going to state,and I hope to see ya'll there!Does anybody know what time Forrest and FRA play tomorrow?Richland plays Goodpasture at 4:00!And when the game is over will somebody please post the score of the Forrest game?!Thank You Everyone!Tomorrow is the biggest day for the players!I hope to be playing Forrest(again)for the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP title!!! ;)

I'm sure you all have already heard that we lost to Goodpasture 6-0!!!I just wanted to say to the Richland girls softball team,THANKS for ALL the MEMORIES!!The seniors-Avery Garrison(CF),Amanda Edwards(2nd & pitcher),Brittiany Johnson(1st & pitcher),Desiree Moore(catcher), & Meredith Boaz(DH) thanks for everything I'm going to miss you all greatly!You all have made my freshman year the best year anybody could have!I'm not going to ever have my fav. CF beside me in RF anymore!Good Luck to both Amanda in Britt in college w/ softball and Avery with soccer!I love you all! :o

Ashley#14(RF)