DII Regions

frying nemo

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh i see. Well i wish we could have another shot at you guys. We thought we played hard against ya'll but we didnt play hard for 80 minutes and that cost us. BGA is too good, you have to play flawless for 80 minutes basically, bc every little mistake you make will cost you. Wish we coulda given a better showing, but look out next season, we return 9 starters and we have some confidence that we can play. We will have much needed experience that we lacked from this year.

Guest legolas

It looks like the McCallie/Catholic game will be a sloppy one if it is played. The forecast is for scattered thunderstorms for the 7-9 time slot. Let's hope no one gets hurt and both show what they have. I think that McCallie is ready to show a lot more firepower this game and will keep the ball on the ground much more and still be able to shut down the Catholic offense. It should be a fun game, rain or shine. Good luck to both!

Yes, Father Ryan is good, but BGA is on a roll...This is the best time for momentum and I just don't see them losing unless they end up playing CBHS...which would be an awesome game

Yes, BGA is on a roll, but Father Ryan is on a roll too. They won 8 straight before losing to MBA and then they bounced back and beat BA and the got revenge on MBA. They are on a roll. Yes, I do think that BGA should beat Ryan, but i don't think it is going to be as easy as everyone thinks. Ryan could pull the upset if they play well and frustrate BGA. I think BGA thinks that they have this one wrapped up which I think they do too, but if they have that attitude tonite, Ryan could sneak up on them.