Most Fun Event

saywhat?

What's the most fun event to watch in track meets?

What's the most fun event to do in track meets?

I'd have to say that the hammer is the most fun for both of those, followed only by 25 laps of fun, the 10,000. Notice that I'm referencing all of track, not just the events allowed at the high school level. These extra events, like the hammer, give us throwers something to look up to.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kenwoodrun

I always enjoy going down by the water pit and watching the 2/3k steeplechase from that perspective. About the 6th, 7th lap, you are seeing the tiredest of the tired in action.

The most fun event for me to watch is the Open 200 because when you see them turn that curve you can really tell who is still gaining speed or slowing down, and the most fun event for me to run is the 4x100,because it is the shortest relay and the part where you hand off your baton to the person in front of you, watching and cheering them on is very exciting

SteepleChase is awesome to watch, especially when people start showing off and doing frontflips off the beam into the water. I think of course the hardest events are pole vault, high jump, and triple jump. Pole vault just takes time. High jump...I've seen way too many people that CAN'T do it, and triple jump...well same as high jump, some people just get confused.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.