Up and coming goalies

bigred09

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

imrightyourwrong- STOP. get his e-mail or something and stop being such a whiny punk and posting all that crap on this site. it for talking about lacrosse not complaining constantly about what another player did in a game.

i think jimbo rainer and chris taylor are going to be outstanding next year. CBHS's defense could be better next year judging from the talent they have at upcoming defenders--maybe taylor won't have to face as many shots. that abernathy goalie didn't look too good in the game i saw but from what i hear, he's a freshman. he'll be pretty good later on.

Once again, I get all the blame for being a jack ###### when all I said was that in the game I saw, I did not think Abernathy would be a lock for all-state and all-american his junior year. Then all these Webb guys start talking about how he played amazing and put us to shame.

As for whining, I'm pretty sure I said that my opinion was biased and simply asked if people agreed with me, which they did. Funny huh?

I never made excuses for losing games and I admitted that I got beat when I did so not sure where that argument came from, you find an excuse of mine, show me, then you may sound intelligent.

So I don't know if I struck a nerve because I disagreed with bragging about some guy's younger bro, but really you have no argument against me.

Edited by Redtwin

I'm gonna have to agree with the penatrator. Imright really doesn't do much whining. Most of his posts are legit and have good use. He is a little bias but hey we all are.

And this argument, the Webb guys started this thing about Abernathy and then Imright voiced an opinion and you attacked him. And you're calling him a whiner and telling him to drop it?

No Webb guys started talking about Abernathy. And I didn't say anything about my little bro cept that in the next few years he's gonna get better.

Taylor and his guy were both going at it the whole game, but thats part of lax, if you don't like it don't play.

imright- you are just telling the facts. others can't really tell that to well because they take things personally. as for the classlessness of taylor and his d, well it is part of the fun. getting under e/o's skin is part of the game. everything that happened was tic for tack. and for the comments earlier on the field, welp i agree about the cows being better suited for it, but with no school support and no other place to play, it's the best we could do. it was fun in the mud though.

Taylor and his guy were both going at it the whole game, but thats part of lax, if you don't like it don't play.

The only reason I pointed out that instance b/c you attacked Farragut's class. I found the instance quite humorous. The whole entire poking thing and then your guy offering his stick was priceless. I admit, the game was a blast, basically if you had good cleats, you would just dodge. Game was fun and I'm glad Webb agreed to play on it b/c it's a crappy field. Last, I think Webb played with class, my last post about their classless behavior was only in retaliation.