Owls Red Bank

OHS Back

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Owls win 4-1 red bank gets to go home, owls move on Goals scored by spence, golden, luke, kyle trew it was a good game by the owls red bank just didnt have any energy

The owls got their D on lock and their O is doin quite well watch out whoever plays them next and "The Bus" wasn't tested the whole time he was in goal

Edited by OHS Back

For the record everyone, I just want to let everyone know that I, Jeremy Williams (The BUS) did not get scored on in the Red Bank vs Ooltewah game. I was taken out of the game when we went up 4-0 (10 mins left) so I wouldn't get hurt when the game was already won. So, I did not get scored on, thanks.

For the record everyone, I just want to let everyone know that I, Jeremy Williams (The BUS) did not get scored on in the Red Bank vs Ooltewah game. I was taken out of the game when we went up 4-0 (10 mins left) so I wouldn't get hurt when the game was already won. So, I did not get scored on, thanks.

Whats the point of coming on here and saying something like that? All it does it make you look bad and belittle your teammates.

Whats the point of coming on here and saying something like that? All it does it make you look bad and belittle your teammates.

and what is the point of you cutting on THE BUS and OHS. all my buddy wanted to do is let everyone know that he never got scored on to keep a good reputation. What is wrong with that?