Sarah Riddle/Oakland

Kellie Thurman/Livingston

Taryn Towns/Bolton

[Edited by coacht on 7-21-02 10:26P]

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, my name is pauli herrmann, and i am from celina tennessee, i was wondereing about your program and if you might be lookin gor people to play, i need an aau team, and i am a freshman. if so please write back with some information that i might be able to get ahold of you with. thanks alot Pauli

Talk to some people from LCHS friday night at the Shelbyville-Lawerence County and heard that Pope is playing for Sport Shop.I know that Wild and Insell get along so why is she on your list.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got off the phone with some people from Tennessee Tigers organization and heard that AAron Taylor her high school coach wanting her to play for his team.It is well known that Taylor and Cleve Harris run that organization but I will bet he will want his kid playing with a team he will be helping with once school is out.

My name is Allison Cole i'm from Sparta.I'm interested in playing aau this year if anyone is interested let me know.I'm very interested in this program cause I know some of the players & I know their talent.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Converse

Looks like a good blend of inside-outside talent plus there are several girls who can play several different positions. With the five you mentioned and the talent that has been added, they should do well in this year's Nationals also. The Elite and Shelbyville should represent Tennessee well in Kansas in July.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mosszonedotcom

Does anyone have a schedule for this team? As a big recruiting fan, I would like to see them play a couple of times since they have one of the top 5 soon-to-be juniors in the nation in Bulley.

Thanks.

Ok I am confused as ever. Are Mark and Mindy Odum coaching the 15 elite team? If so what is a girl from Cookeville doing playing for Shelbyville? Does Mindy not coach at Cookeville. Looks like alot of the players on the two teams are from East Tennessee. Why not a East Tennessee team, or do the parents just love to drive?