Best place for a track meet?

TedLNancy

Where is the best place to run a track meet?

MBA is a great place for meets. The Doug Hall Relays are always well organized and efficient. Coaches Pruitt and Compton always do a good job with their meets.

There aren't too many sporting events that are as exciting to watch as a well run track meet. Unfortunately, there aren't too many sporting events that are as boring as a poorly run track meet.

Edited by TedLNancy

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MBA is a great place for meets.  The Doug Hall Relays are always well organized and efficient.  Coaches Pruitt and Compton always do a good job with their meets.

I would have to agree that Coach Pruitt does a remarkable job running track/cross country meets. i have never met a guy so punctual: "the race will start in 2 minutes...mark that 1 1/2".

did i mention what a great all around guy pruitt is? and what is up with that hat of his? it's really quite stylish and maybe a bit intimidating if i do say so myself.

yeah i personally like to run them on tracks but the water track meets are good too...

If anyone on these boards was at Busters finals last Friday, they can attest that the 1600 and on was run with the track litterally under 6ins of water. No joke, because of the rail they have combining with the uneven track, water collected in lane 1 while it monsooned around us. I had to shut my eyes on the back stretch because of the driving rain. It was the most fun Ive ever had in a mile run-

its just too bad that it was my last high school mile---I really wanted to go out with a good time, but even though the rain slowed us down a lot, I had a great time doing it.

So, while your post was meant sarcastically, it had merit.