Halls/South Doyle Region Game

sportsfanatic01

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually i have seen him in tournament time... halls cant score anyway....

gameday24,

I am not a Halls fan but.......

You are an idiot. First you claim that SD has pitched against top notch hitters in Farr. This is true but what was the outcom? My granny can pitch against anyone but what would the outcome be?

Secondly, You claim Halls can't score. Didn't they hang 10 on Karns last night?

Not trying to sound bias or anything (as i play for Halls) but i agree when Lockwood is on he is very hard to beat. He's got really good velocity on his fastball and i've heard batters say his curveball is one of the best. I can't wait until the game Monday though. I think this is our first real shot since 97 to make it pretty far. I just wish the best of luck to all the teams still left.

gameday24,

I am not a Halls fan but.......

You are an idiot.  First you claim that SD has pitched against top notch hitters in Farr.  This is true but what was the outcom?  My granny can pitch against anyone but what would the outcome be?

Secondly, You claim Halls can't score.  Didn't they hang 10 on Karns last night?

1st off-- how bad did halls lose to farragut... it was a killing...

2nd-- sd has faced kyle 2 times and catapano 2 times they will be ready

3rd-- halls scored 10 to a losing record karns with no pitching left

4th-- farragut beat powerful powell in the 20's

5th--farragut hasnt run ruled sd and most of the games have been close till the 5th inning.....

we will see what happens

Edited by gameday24

Gameday u can sit here and badmouth Powell or whatever about gettin beat by 20 to Farragut. Just like you said karns had no pitching left last night and Halls hammered them, well powell had none left either. But anyways back to my point of u trashin Powell if Im not mistaken didnt South DOyle get beat by Powell lol thats what I thought but I guess it doesnt matter since Farragut put 20 on them lol your an idiot. If you dont think Halls can hit your a fool. I mean they can't hit but they do have the leading HR hitter in the KIL lol give me a break you dont know what your talking about

Gameday u can sit here and badmouth Powell or whatever about gettin beat by 20 to Farragut. Just like you said karns had no pitching left last night and Halls hammered them, well powell had none left either. But anyways back to my point of u trashin Powell if Im not mistaken didnt South DOyle get beat by Powell lol thats what I thought but I guess it doesnt matter since Farragut put 20 on them lol your an idiot. If you dont think Halls can hit your a fool. I mean they can't hit but they do have the leading HR hitter in the KIL lol give me a break you dont know what your talking about

leading hitter in the kil is kyle waldrop by the way...