blackman vs. tullahoma and riverdale vs. columbia

warboro

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone seems to be counting Riverdale out and I would not be so hasty. They have a good offense and if their keeper has the kind of game at Columbia that he had against us, they could shut Columbia out. We pounded their goal especially during the second half and their keeper was credited with 21 saves that night. I have not seen Columbia this year but I expect they are as good if not better than last year. I have watched Tullahoma three times this year, played Riverdale twice, and Blackman once. I would say these are fairly matched teams it just depends on who comes to play or not. I wish everyone good luck, success, and have fun guys.

thank you keith riverdale is a good team, and you should never count out anyone especially a team that has already upset teams like warren co. and blackman this year. I believe they also tied tullahoma and there was a very controversial call that even made it a tie.

First of all i dont remember anyone counting out riverdale. and if they have then thats there opinion it is nothing against you they just feel more confident in the other teams. Second keith i play for tullahoma and am 99.9% sure we havent played blackman since last year so i dunno where your getting that, and if we did please inform me so i can remember cause i honestly have no clue if we have or not. Third yes riverdale tied us but if you also look at the week vefore that we played 6 games in 7 days most of which were at the CCS tournement and we were fatigued greatly and had an extremely horible game. So look lets not talk about this anymore and who we think will win and everyone just go out and prove it on the feild. I hope everyone has a good game tonight and hopefully our region can show off in the state tournement.

Captain4, chill out ... I did not say that you all had played Blackman this year. I said that we (Warren County) had played Blackman this year. Nothing was said for you or anyone from Tullahoma to get up tight about. I was just looking at all the posts on this thread and it seemed to me that Riverdale was being left out of the equation. There is nothing negative in that observation about you guys on Tullahoma or against Columbia or Blackman. I have respect for all FOUR teams and their coaches. Good luck to everybody ... and yes, let the game be played on the field.

WC15 - contact me. We have tryouts for the girls next Monday and Tuesday. I will be bringing the guys and girls in as well as the middle school girls on Thursday nights this Summer for fast foot work and ball control drills and hopefully you can still help out: 5:00 - 7:00 ... let me know.

Edited by KeithHamilton