Richland vs. Mt. Pleasant

raider16

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to give credit to Brandon Tutan he's a good pitcher and I think that he's the reason Mt. Pleasant is advancing. But you have to think about one thing you cant ride his arm all the way to through the state. I think in the newspaper his earned run average was .94 well after the game yesterday that changed and the bad thing was that the 4 runs didnt come off base hits they came off homeruns. So all I have to say is I wish the best of luck to Chapel Hill. And if your crowd stays on the players like they stayed on me when yall played us then yall will have a good chance of winning this game because they cant take the pressure.

We don't plan on ridin' Tuten's arm all the way to state. In fact, our pitching rotation is pretty deep with some others that can hold their own on the mound. We plan on doing this as a TEAM. This group of guy's have played together VERY well for the last two years, some of them longer than that. We are deep on the bench and each and every one of these guys are friends on and off the feild. Will we make it all the way to Memphis? Only time will tell, however, I will say this much, We CAN take the pressure. Good luck to all teams......GO TIGERS ......Let's FINISH this thing!

Tuten has been very big for MP this year. Yes Mp does have a good rotation. It could have been a great rotation during the regular season if Roberts didn't have the arm trouble. But i do think he is doing better and may be able to pitch if needed. I will say this, I think Mp really needs Roberts in that rotation! I believe you have to have 4 good pitchers to make it far especially in the State. But Yes Tuten has led Mp in pitching this year but 33-2-1, I think that shows a good rotation don't you think!

Oh and about Chapel Hill's crowd staying on the players and not being able to take the pressure. I wouldn't do anything else to motivate MP, they may make it a long evening for ya! :angry:

Did Miss Cleo 's hotline give you that info Giles? Mt. Pleasant seems to be playing pretty well, themselves. And to answer the QUESTION.....We will be playing Forrest, Muffin. As far as the "crowd" concern, well we are playing at HOME and I promise you, we can be just as obnoxious as anyone and we will rise to the occasion if needed.Oh, and by the way, we have some great "company", too. Scharre, Tuten, Holt, Roberts, both Davis's, Dugger .....I could go on but whats the point? Pretty darn good company if ya ask me!! GO TIGERS

Edited by TigerMoM1