All-State

laxdaddy

USN's mids were a little better than MBA's.

hmmmmm...... im gonna have to go ahead and say that there is no way on earth that any part of usn lacrose is even close to that of mba's.... have you played usn? if their middies are better how did we beat them like 20-4? just a thought.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

phatboi yea we lost 20-4, but that doesnt make our players worse then yours. some of our players just didnt come to play also yall played well witch would lead to a blow out. thats dumb to just say oh 20-4 all of those players must stink. yall lost to mus worse then we did when we played them both times so i guess yalls middies are bad to. yea we lost but it doesnt make our players bad, we just didnt play well

phatboi yea we lost 20-4, but that doesnt make our players worse then yours.

no youre right... yall lost because you had better players. also, i dont ever recall, in the history of lacrosse here in tennessee, usn ever beating mba... and it will never happen. as for the times that you came "close" to beating us, those were complete flukes; people on our team just dont care about when we play you because it's a sure win. also, we might have lost to mus worse than you did, but did you ever beat them? i think we did.

I don't really understand why phat boi has such an problem with USN. There obviously isn't any point in arguing with him though. I think it will just look better if you USN guys didn't respond, there isn't any point in defending your team against this guy. Every other player on this forum knows your team doesn't stink, he is just making MBA look bad, even though they aren't (class wise). USNLax wasn't being sincere when he said "so i guess yalls middies are bad to", he was just making a point.

Edited by TNLAX6

There obviously isn't any point in arguing with him though.  I think it will just look better if you USN guys didn't respond, there isn't any point in defending your team against this guy. USNLax wasn't being sincere when he said "so i guess yalls middies are bad to", he was just making a point.

yea, good choice. usn guys wont respond because they have nothing to say. i dont hate usn lacrosse, i just like mba more because i go there.... not a big deal. also, i dont think there is any foundation for your assumption that USNLAX wasn't being sincere when he said our middies are bad... unless you have somehow gained the ability read his mind. and usually if someone "makes a point" they are sincere. thank you TNLAX for your insight into my response, but i just think before you reply you should carefully think through what you are going to say... it helps

Edited by phatboi

yea, less than a whole minute afterwards i realized i misspelled something and changed it.... dont think that it changed anything that i had to say or the points i was making by changing "isight" to "insight," unless you think so, and in that case, my post would be ironic; sorry to disappoint you.

i wasnt saying they are bad, dont get all upset off man, i was just saying that to prove a point a loss is a loss i know that but lossing doesnt make you bad. i understand where you are coming from and i am not tryin to do the classless thing and come back and get all mad i was just saying that just b.c we lost doesnt make our middies bad. i wasnt saying your middies were bad or ours were better at all, yall need to chill and stop gettin all upset when people mention yalls team

gosh i dont know what to say to that..... i guess ill just search the internet for a comeback, kind of like you did. im glad to see that you're thinking all on your own. also, it's nice to see you incorperating retarded people in this discussion.... feel free to pick on them, at least they won't make you look like an idiot when you post. brilliant post.