All-State

laxdaddy

i understand where you are coming from and i am not tryin to do the classless thing and come back and get all mad i was just saying that just b.c we lost doesnt make our middies bad. i wasnt saying your middies were bad

im pretty sure that when i wrote my response to you, i wasn't "all mad" at all. standing up for your team is not classless, i was responding to "so i guess yalls middies are bad to." i believe that you didnt mean to say that, but it just caught my eye and i responded. again, i don't have anything against usn, i have friends on your team, including you (i was on your summerleague team and we were both moved up from the younger divisions). i dont think that usn's team or middies are bad, and i never said that i did, i just think mba has a better team and has proven it multiple times.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you think i really get satisfaction from impressing people I'll never meet from winning internet arguments against 10 fingers? my reason for posting that wasn't to make fun of retarted people. i was just going to see if you would lighten up a little, obviously coacht is all business for you. i hope you feel good winning an argument against an 8 year old girl, because for all you know that is what i could be.

i wouldnt know if you get satisfaction from winning internet arguments because, frankly, i've never seen you come close. maybe your "10 fingers" philosophy is your problem... you need to use your brain every now and then. im glad that you're impressed with me, but that's not why i argue with you. as for your picture, if you want me to lighten up, you can always ask. i think an 8 year-old girl is a little bit of a stretch.... maybe thats where your intelligence lingers but, judging by the context of your posts, you've played in some men's highschool games. as for feeling good about winning an argument, i prefer that to feeling like the idiot that loses it. i really think you should just stop posting.

i usually just read the posts but after reading this argument i just hafta say somethin. haha oh my god baylaredraydaz you are getting completely OWNED. i agree with phatboi: you should just stop because he's making a complete fool out of you. save some dignity. haha this is the funniest thing.[/FONT]

the voting for all americans is very poor half the coaches favor their own players, and they usually go by stats alone. EVERY lacrosse player knows that stats are nothing stats dont tell how they play on the feild, only goals and assists. Brafford is by far the lead attackmen of TN lacrosse, second would be burns or gibson.the USN kid cant compare with brafford. Brafford should have been an AA.

im sorry phatboi...im havng a little trouble reading what you typed...i guess its the just the glare off of my new huge shiny ring.

dude you need some serious help wiht arguing... gah everytime you post back it is something unbelieveably stupid and you set yourself up to get slammed and made a fool of. i dont even like mba and i think that phatboi is handling you.... thats from an unbiased opinion.

im sorry phatboi...im havng a little trouble reading what you typed...i guess its the just the glare off of my new huge shiny ring.

congratulations on the state championship..... im sure you were an essential part of the victory. im glad that mama and dada decided to dish out some money for your fancy new ring too. looks like all your hard work paid off. good job.

the voting for all americans is very poor half the coaches favor their own players, and they usually go by stats alone. EVERY lacrosse player knows that stats are nothing stats dont tell how they play on the feild, only goals and assists. Brafford is by far the lead attackmen of TN lacrosse, second would be burns or gibson.the USN kid cant compare with brafford. Brafford should have been an AA.

I wouldnt blame the coaches. I played against brafford and i guard charlie durring practice. In my opinion charlie is way up there on the list of great players to play this year. there were a lot of great attackmen this year and Ryan Burns overshadowed them all. So its kind of hard for the voting to go the right way for everyone. us at USN think we got a bad pick with only one guy getting voted to all state on any level, and thats straight from the coaches mouth.

Edited by USNdefense