AAA District Champs and Runner-Ups

ERA

AAA DISTRICT Winners and Runner-Ups

Please check list below and post corrections and/or updates.

Thanks,

ERA

Dist 1

1st Daniel Boone

2nd Science Hill

Dist 2

1st Jefferson County

2nd Morristown East

Dist 3

1st Knox Central

2nd Powell

Dist 4

1st Farragut

2nd Bearden

Dist 5

1st Cumberland Co.

2nd Bradley Central

Dist 6

1st Soddy Daisy

2nd Red Bank

Dist 7

1st Riverdale

2nd Blackman

Dist 8

1st Tullahoma

2nd Coffee

Dist 9

1st Beech

2nd Wilson Central

Dist 10

1st Dickson County

2nd Rossview

Dist 11

1st Brentwood

2nd Centennial

Dist 12

1st Hunters Lane

2nd Antioch

Dist 13

1st Jackson Central Merry

2nd Dyersburg

Dist 14

1st

2nd

Dist 15

1st

2nd

Dist 16

1st

2nd

Edited by ERA

AAA Regional Brackets

Well, the brackets are complete as I can make them considering that 14,15 & 16 district championship games have been rain delayed. The link takes you to the latest brackets. It is already set up in page form. All you have to do is click "File" then "Print". You may want to do a print preview just to make sure your printers' defaults aren't overriding what's on the Excel Spreadsheet. It will print out in three sheets including the list of all teams in each District. I included them also because, as most of us do, or at least I do it, don't really know what the district is like for each team in these regional playoffs. It makes a difference to know what competition that they were up against.

You can just fill in the blanks as the regionals play out. The TSSAA WEBSITE (TSSAA.org) has the brackets in PDF form and they provide the same for the state tourny. This is the last bracket I will do and I hope our brackets have helped those of you who love the game. I have enjoyed helping with brackets for the many different tournaments throughout the season and hoped they would give a clearer picture of what is going on in fastpitch softball.

This may or may not be my last posting of the season. I guess you gathered that from the above paragraph. No, I'm not going anywhere. I just discovered earlier this week that I have been infected by the XLIME virus. NO NOT ME PHYSICALLY....LOL! My computer has been slammed with the bug. It disabled my "Enigma Pop Up Stopper" and bypassed my Spyhunter software. IT's wicked. It bogs down the system to a grinding halt eventually. This morning I almost couldn't get logged on the internet. After about six reboots and a little finagling it came up so I'm making the best of it. I have found a message board from an individual that has a fix to rid me of it. Believe me when I tell you that I have no clue what is about to take place with his procedures and it may wipe out everything I've ever done so I'll be backing up files for at least two days before I get to that part. It's amazing how this all sounds like cancer or something. I guess that's how much we are relying on these machines to communicate.

Good Luck to All you AAA teams out there. ANYONE can win the whole thing. It's been fun.

;) ERA ;)

P.S. MY DISCLAIMER:

The above link is an Excel spreadsheet consisting of brackets pulled from the TSSAA website. I have reformatted the information to allow for easier printing and sharing of information. All teams inserted into winners and runners-up boxes are the results gleaned from CoachT's website posters and bracket games in CoachT's Scoreboard. If any results are wrong, it is not the fault of the TSSAA nor any affiliate. Said information is posted by my best understanding meant solely for recreational use. Any commercial reproduction or rebroadcast of this bracket is strictly prohibited.

Edited by ERA