Unicoi County regional game

illpete23

This is for Buki4life80 or anybody else that is with Unicoi.

Would someone please post something about the game tonight? Good luck to the Lady Blue Devils. Just something like how the team did and who did what at the game. I'm curious about a few players on the team...mainly Kellye, Rachael, and Natalie

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unacoy, schmunacoy

I'll tell you something about the Blue Devils. They haven't been tha same since old man Baxter left.

I'd reckon they can beat Rutledge and then Pigeon Forge (because Lizabethton shure ain't gonna beat Pforge)

But when Gibbs comes to town, it's lights out. Parties over.

I'm not from Unicoi. And I've never pulled for Unicoi a day in my life. I'm just wishing them some good luck. But I do think that they will take it to Sub-State. After that I'll just have to see who is still in it to make predictions.

However, if Gibbs is as good as you are proclaiming AND if Unicoi wins the region...then they wouldn't face each other until State. I'm not saying anybody is going to win, mainly because my horse ain't in this race. But someone will win, and a lot of people will lose. And eventually either Gibbs, Unicoi, or both will end their season with a loss...

Shocking but true...PF got beat today by Elizabethon.. 1 earned run the rest just errors on PF's part...some bad calls but none that cost them the game..just didnt string the hits together tonight..oh well time to start preparing for next year. we get all starters back except a DP but we should be ok...and oh yea...crow hopping is illegal. (not to sound sour. just a fact.)

PF made excuses when the cyclones beat them in the regional semis in BB. Looks like same ole song and dance in softball. By the way, What is Crow Hopping? A new dance move?

And Unicoi beat Rutledge setting up a rematch of the District 1 championship game in the region 1 final.

PF made excuses when the cyclones beat them in the regional semis in BB. Looks like same ole song and dance in softball. By the way, What is Crow Hopping? A new dance move?

And Unicoi beat Rutledge setting up a rematch of the District 1 championship game in the region 1 final.

Wow someone cant read..i said not to sound sour bud..i said that pf got beat.. didnt put their hits tongether and elizabethon did...and correct me if i'm wrong but i didnt hear anyone complaining about the game in bball..they just plain out got beat..didnt show up to play and they know it. and actually crow hopping is an illegal pitch.

First I want to say that everyone has put Unicoi down this year. Everyone thought that Unicoi could not go anywhere since Coach Baxter left, but look where they are at now. I think that Unicoi has really proved alot this year and shut a few mouths. Natalie pitched an awesome game tonight and her pitching is going to carry Unicoi all the way to state.

look who put the team together that won the State in 2002...Baxter did not put that team together, rather he was the coach at that time. This is the same coach.

If I am wrong, then politely tell me so, but this is what I understand.

Anyways...it's the young ladies that are the reason for the success...