South Doyle @ Halls

Atlbraves25

Oh by the way Atlbraves25 even if we don't beat Farragut we are still playing!And I doubt you play for Farragut, they have class.

So what exactly did I say that was classless?....made a prediction?...how unclassy of me...Im gonna go repent

...I definatly wouldnt star on any other team...well maybe some but I wouldnt name them...I'm sure someone out there could use a switch pitcher

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well Atlbraves... I hope you get all the water to the guys that really play.. with a great buncjh of players on your team you have obviously not learned how to win... thats doesnt bode well for the future of Farragut baseball... Im sure coach Pharr would be disapointed in you, but maybe you have time to mature... good luck to Farragut and halls in the next games

Way to be a moron. You're talking to a player that would have started on a state championship team if it weren't for an injury. Anyone who makes the team at Farragut would star at a lesser school...

FYI - New baseballamerica poll has Farragut at #4 in the country, down one spot after losing to Maryville.

http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/leagu.../2004top25.html

well...short and sweet.

we were the under dogs. we came out with heart and played our game.

lockwood missed his spot and Kirkland countered on it.

i busted my butt on the diving catch at the end after sitting behind lockwood until he stepped on the mound.(not bragging AT ALL)

position players 1-9 and bench players throughout innings 1-7 came out with heart and i think thats y we pulled it out. South Doyle has a very good team and i send my best wishes to the seniors moving on to play ball in college! Kirkland has a gun, but i knew he was gonna try to pick me off at 3rd lol i smelt it coming.

good game-great baseball and thats all there is to it.

(and yes i know i sounded like a typical Halls moron with my remarks bout the catch in the paper)

well Atlbraves... I hope you get all the water to the guys that really play.. with a great buncjh of players on your team you have obviously not learned how to win... thats doesnt bode well for the future of Farragut baseball... Im sure coach Pharr would be disapointed in you, but maybe you have time to mature... good luck to Farragut and halls in the next games

you very well could be the dumbest kid in the history of all retards that ever lived

HallsOF12 - congratulations on the catch. You got to do what many a player has dreamed about. You don't need to apologize about it.

I've enjoyed bantering with you this season on CoachT. Good luck to you.

I hope you and Farragut both make it to Memphis.

Bizazz and HV, I would also like to thank you all for making most of the posts this year about the games and everything. You all are 2 or the more intellectual people on here and I hope you all will still make posts next year when your sons are gone. Wish us luck against Farragut and in the Sub-State.

Bizazz and HV, I would also like to thank you all for making most of the posts this year about the games and everything. You all are 2 or the more intellectual people on here and I hope you all will still make posts next year when your sons are gone. Wish us luck against Farragut and in the Sub-State.

jbrock,

Thanks for the kind words and I plan on staying around, hopefully bizazz will also visit when not watching his son in college.

For information sake, I should have a new website by the coming school year. It has been in the works since last fall, but I didn't want to rush it until my son graduated this spring. It will continue to follow and promote high school baseball talent in Tennessee.

There will be major improvements.

Good Luck in the Regional and hopefully in Memphis.