gameday24?

hummer3

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

greenville and db are the teams that farragut and halls will be playing... personally i am not to upset that sd lost cause that game didnt mattter to much to me.. looks like larson was the hero and not your lockwood god...larson is a good nice kid that doesnt brag... see ya on wednesday

Edited by gameday24

ok we're all cocky your right? im as humble as anyone else that makes it this far.

im glad to be in the position we are in...im a senior and senior trip is second on my mind behind baseball.

i want to keep winning...we were just saying if things dont work out for us then we'll be in PC instead of Memphis. if we win i honestly cant wait to go to memphis but if we lose ill be upset and then ill go to PC and shake it off. its been a good yera so far-we've lost some games we shouldnt and won some big games.

dont get on here and start trash mouthing us because we are proud to be here...we have won our district several times and got beat out in the first round of the region-we're glad to move on-it comes natural with winning-BEING HAPPY!!!!

get off your crappy soap box. i dont know where we ever came across as cocky