Cleveland or Mcminn

Bear22

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha...as much as I like the Cleveland kids, they shouldn't get too big headed with the win over Ooltewah...judging by the posts of most Ooltewah people/players and talking to one, the game was unfortunatly decided by the extra "extra" amount of stoppage time added to the game...That, and McMinn has proven themselves all year long...It may be a close scoring game due to 1) rivarly or 2)not being able to finish, but I can't see McMinn dropping this one....McMinn=3, Cleveland=1...Price with 2 for McMinn, Slack with another, and David Reaves scoring for Cleveland

I think it was finally McMinn just playing this particular game to its fullest potential. They have been the better team all season, they just have not been able to slam the door on them very well -- tonight, the door was slammed. I think the team finally realized it was for all the marbles and that they had to play their best -- and this is what happened.

All I know about the game is that #11 for Cleveland really had a longggg night. The Cherokee student body was on him all game, and from what reliable sources said he cried during half time because he was getting verbally attacked. Proof- McMinn County's SRO cop and JV soccer coach gave a good lecture to a couple of the fans tonight about what they had said to him. Anyways, McMinn County dominated the whole game and looked as good as they have in a while. I expect them to win their sub-state game, and give Farragut a run for their money. Goodluck in the rest of the season Tribe.

I went to watch the game and I was proven wrong Mcminn came out hard from the beggining and cleveland was flat. Great job McMinn it will be fun to see you play Faragut because i think McMinn has a good chance at winning from the way they played last night.

well Faragut beat Oak Ridge 8-1 the other night as well...even though I believe that Faragut is probably only 2 goals better than O.R. they still showed the ability to finish...and finish alot...right now, I'd have to give the edge to Faragut, just because of past seasons...