Farragut vs. Oak Ridge

monkey

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fingolin Unfortunately, we will be going to the Lenoir City Game. But , don't take me wrong I was just responding to give a different opinion. However, I will come back on here and admit my computer program and guesses were wrong IF, Oak Ridge Can beat Farragut. I just think Farragut is the better right now..I wish you at Oak Ridge the VERY BEST, maybe if the teams match -up so well it will come down to coaching and conditioning Good Luck!!

Invasion I just want you to know I doing that smack-talking with a smile. I've looked up some of your past input on games and I must say that i'm impressed with your accuracy. You clearly know what you're talking about and I as well am looking forward to tomorrow night.

Hey Champ, But Farragut won the state last year and you DIDN'T. You sure your not a sore loser, a real sore LOSER. I mean Oak Ridge didn't beat Bearden they STOMPED you. I am wanting more and more to see this game but will be at Lenoir City. Oak Ridge you have your fans and I wish you luck, go surprise us and pull it out!!! Good Luck!!!

Oak Ridge is capable of winning this match, especially if they play like they did in the second half of their first game with Farragut. The Wildcats had two goals called back (barely offsides and a hand ball--both tough calls) before Farragut broke away (3-1) on the bizarre bounce and Doyle's last shot. The key may be the match up between Matt Blair and Bryan Hill. If Blair is allowed to roam free and turn toward goal with the ball, Farragut could be in for a huge surprise. Should be a great game. It should also be very close. I think 3-2 Farragut. Good luck

Oak Ridge is a very capable team. Farragut is just an extremely good team. If Oak Ridge wins it will definitely be an upset but not a big one. Farragut just has the more complete team and better overall athletes. I give them the win 3-2. Should be a great game though and Im disappointed I cant watch it.