Franklin at Hendersonville

FHSrebel27

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Franklin lost to Brentwood last night 2-1 in the Region 6-AAA championship while Hendersonville defeated Clarksville in 5-AAA by a score of 1-0. These two teams met earlier in the season when Franklin was in quite a funk. They were missing a couple key players. HHS ended up winning that game 2-0. Can Franklin avenge that loss? They've been playing well so far in the playoffs... hopefully they'll keep it up. We'll see. GO REBELS!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this should be a great game. i'm gonna say 2-1 hvill, but it could go either way. my reason for going with the commandos is i saw how stunned/upset they were when they lost in sectionals last year (i play for centennial) and i don't see them letting it happen again. not that anyone needs extra motivation at this point in the season but if anyone has it, its hhs. that being said, franklin is playing great right now and anytime ryan nichols gets the ball in the attacking half he is a threat to score. wouldn't be suprised at all if fhs wins. hope they do, gotta pull for williamson county.

Edited by chs05

I would absolutely love to see Franklin beat Hendersonville, but, the odds are not in their favor. Can the Rebels recover from the third straight loss to the Bruins? Probably, but I have to agree with chs05. Brentwood was equally stunned last year. Hendersonville is actually better than they were last year.

I would absolutely love to see Franklin beat Hendersonville, but, the odds are not in their favor. Can the Rebels recover from the third straight loss to the Bruins? Probably, but I have to agree with chs05. Brentwood was equally stunned last year. Hendersonville is actually better than they were last year.

BHS007 who are you?

Centennial recovered very nicely from three losses to Brentwood last year...

I think that both Brentwood and Hendersonville both had more talented teams last year. Hendersonville was undefeated going into the Centennial game and Brentwood had two losses (one to Hendersonville). I believe that both were senior-dominated teams. But, on that Saturday night, they could not win the big game against the "lesser" opponents of Centennial and Smryna. I would be very careful of overconfidence if I were coaching Brentwood and/or Hendersonville. Hopefully, last year's losses will prevent that. Maybe Hendersonville won't remember :ph34r:

All of that said, I'm pulling for the Williamson County teams. Good Luck to the Bruins and Rebels. Memphis is an awesome trip...even if you can't bring home the final trophy.

Edited by gr8scott

I hope we win, too! Glad to see all the support for the Rebs... I have that same support for Brentwood, just as I did for Centennial last year. It's going to take a great game played by FHS tomorrow to send me to Memphis, though. I have a feeling that they just might win. I'll say 2-1, FHS wins and I'll be in Memphis on Wednesday!

GO REBELS!

(It's spelled Xander).....Hendersonville will win, the game depends on whether or not hendersonvilles sweeper can keep his composure, drop back, and contain ryan nichols, if they contain him, Franklin has nothing except for Christianson who plays back often.

The way franklin scores goals is to simply kick the ball over the defense and have Nichols run onto it.......brentwood avoided this alll three games by keeping the swepper dropped back and puttin a fast marking back on him. its simple, shut down nichols, shut down franklin.

oh and i fu say we got scored on, it was because of a fluke goal that somehow our keeper mishandled