OCCHS Football

Rumor is OCCHS will have 2 scrimmages this fall...VS. Huntingdon and VS. Dyersburg....Can anyone from OC or the other 2 schools confirm this??

If true Coach Bowling isn't shying away from rugged competition.Coupled with the scrimmage in the spring VS. Crockett County, looks like the OC coaching staff is putting all the young talent to a pretty stern test before the season starts.This can only help the squad in preparation for their first game VS. McKenzie this fall.Why can't we play football year round??....LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I know the Rebels will be headed for Vanderbilt this Saturday for 7 on 7 drills.Coach Bowling has the boys doing passing leagues on Monday and work outs on Tuesday,Wednesday,and Thursday and off on Friday's.He is working them very hard,but not so much that they get burnt out on it.

• 1 month later...
Does anybody have there fall scrimmage schedule?

825293293[/snapback]

Word is they will scrimmage Dyersburg,but I don't know a date.I've also heard they will play in a jamboree at Chester Co. on the 20th agaisnt Adamsville.That came from somebody close to the program,so I'd say it's right.4 weeks and counting!