Munford vs. Farragut

underrated

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cougarcorner,CBHS did not play munford but played as difficult a schedule as anyone. munford plays in the weak region 7. it does not play collierville,germantown,houston home and home in non-league games and does not travel outside of west tennessee. CBHS is in division 2 playoffs and is considered the favorite. it has played germantown twice,houston twice,collierville 3 times as well as travelled to murfressboro and california. it must be nice to pitch your one pitcher in the one game you play each month against a good division rival. your best pitcher was battered by a FAIRLY good germantown team-13 hits and 4 runs. farragut will batter him and the long ball will be many. waldrop will shut munford out with NO earned runs. count on it! farragut's third starter is better than any starter on any AAA team in tennessee this year. farragut's schedule resembles CBHS!

cbhskingfish, im sure cbhs could have played munford if they had steped up and you aperantly havent much knowledge on munfords schedule they also played collerville 3 times, germantown, and houston twice. they beat all of them except collerville thier number two clay wright is also undefeted. other than those teams they also beat covington twice they were 30-5 is sure you did not know and in the tourny in AA.

CBHSkingfish there is a reason cbhs is in the division 2 playoffs. ya'll recruit!! if i could put a team of memphis area all-stars together we would be unbeatable, and according to cougarcorner ya'll are very beatable (don't talk it if you have no chance to back it up), and so is farragut. they are not undeafeated. they have lost twice. i think munford has a legitimate shot of beating farragut and eventually being state champs. they hit like no other high school team i have seen in years. On the other hand, collierville i do not feel so strongly about. They are very over hyped and overrated. i look for both munford and farragut to be playing saturday night. i'll be pulling for ya cougars!

I've seen both Price and Waldrop ... how anyone can say Waldrop's "probably not as good" is beyond me. Yes, I'd want them both on my team but it appears when things are clutch and consistency is always at a premium you're going to go with the stats, performance, and work ethic of Waldrop ... if you look beyond just having a live arm.