Jamont has a NBA Body, but is he mentally ready for the NBA, and Yes Jamont is playing AAU, he played in the St Louis Tourney with TN Travelers, and was a Beast!!! :o

But I want to say that Daniel Puckett is on the Rise!!!!!! :( that kid can flat out play...

One Thing about Cross-Up I give players their just Do,,, Not like some of these other People who get on CoachT and Rank their Players & Programs higher then everybody elses players & Programs :( ....

Again Jamont is most DEF one of the Best High School players in the USA... And could be the top by Next Year... he' s Great!!!! and will get better, now thats scarey!!!

For some reason or another Jamonts national ranking has fell all the way down to 18. It's good for him that he's going to Oak Hill but us middle TN b-ball fans wont get many chances to watch anymore. Crossup, are you just now noticing Daniel Puckett? As NCS alum Ive seen him play many times and seen him carry a team completely on his own. I seen games where the coach made him run point because he was the only one that could get the ball down court. He's put up big numbers and seems to be improving. One game aginst Harpeth last season he took it to Murry St signee Shane Dansby, blocking him many times and dunking on him a few times. I know one thing, I'm ready for the season to get here!

• 2 weeks later...
I know one thing, I'm ready for the season to get here!

Amen to that! Can't wait and it's only June 9th. Thank God for summer hoops camps. But, wait! What are we gonna do w/out 6-11? And 6-8 broke his foot. He'll be out FOR...E...VER!! Guess we'll have to shoot it from the outside. Now THAT'S a novel idea. Is that what that line is for? 3-pointers? Guess we'd better be practicing from 19'10"...or the "G"...or wherever we 'feel it!!'