Tribe vs. Admirals

MCtribe#10

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I was right and I was wrong Farragut is 4 goals better than McMInn, but I was wrong, yu scored.... We left the Lenoir Game, They played GREAT, and came to this game, Sorry, Farragut wasn't fouling like you said MCtribe# 10 , They only got 1 yellow card the nwhole game, and you fouled one of their players so bad and sent him to the hospital??? I reallty thought ya'll fouled more than Farragut, and DUde, Bottonm line is like I said, Farragut is better than you today, yesterday and tommorow. But I won't write more, because all I care about is getting LC thru..Outta here

McMinn's defense is not that bad...They are probably one man weak on defense. The best speed on defense belongs to Santi and the others arent very fast. So, it wasnt just McMinns defense, it was also Farragut's offense. And if what mctribe said is true about it being 4-3 in the last 9 minutes, than im Sure the game wouldnt have ended 7-3 if Santi was playing. I am very sorry to hear that Santi got hurt on a cheap foul(according to mctribe 10), he is a very good player and is the heart of the defense. But McMinn had a good year so congratulations to them and Coach Earls!

soccerpro know the stats before u talk smack

ok heres the low down on wut happened.....unfortuanatley in the first half defensive player santi snellgrose was injured off a CHEAP foul from the faggarites i mean farragites, but im not makin excuses we did get beat.....but evidentally santi could have helped us a whole lot since he is our best defensemen.....farragut was up 4-3 with 9 minutes left and so we started fouling well they ended up scoring on a pk then they took 2 more to their advantage, but if we would have had santi we would have done better. Plus, farragut had 3 yellowcards on them. You are right about the keeper though sirwilliam he isnt all he should be.

faggarites....wow....you're trashing a team on CoachT. Nice try.

By the way - fouling when you're only down by one goal with nine minutes left isn't exactly the smartest thing to do. You could have had a chance. One man doesn't make much of a difference. Unless maybe he's a goaliee. :lol: <---- Isn't that a cool ninja by the way?

hes not our keeper he is our best man on defense......and jenis y would u doubt me we r friends its not like im gonna make sumthin like that up......ummm the kid that was sent to the hospital was wanting to get fouled...he kept take cheap shots..so he deserved it (not to go to the hospital though)

Let's see....as I understand it FHS was up 4-1 and cruising when the coach took out Bryan Hill, moved defenders around and played some subs for the experience; McMinn scores two quick goals, Hill and the defense return, McMinn is shut down and FHS scores three goals in less than 10 minutes.

Sounds like it could easily have been equivalent to last year's game.

Ever notice how losers complain about "dirty" play and poor officiating? Why is that?