Tribe vs. Admirals

MCtribe#10

we all noe they got beat and im not saying its bad officiating b/c the refs may have not seen it....so y dont u just stop typing and i also heard from witnesses one of them being me....I WAS THERE...so dont argue

I was there too, Farragut wasn't cheap @ all, obviously you are bitter bc your season is over, which is understandable...but u gotta handle the loss a little more mature and stop whining and name calling "faggerites"...go get urself a life and a higher self esteem kid

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the McMinn vs. Farragut soccer match, and I have to say I have a new respect for the Admirals. They are soooo quick and pass the soccer ball better than any team I have seen this year. I dont exactly agree with their style of soccer though (cheap shots to EVERY player on the field). Farragut did bring their A+ game, and McMinn acted like they didn't want to win until the second half when they started scoring goals. I hate to say this, but if McMinn had a different goalie in the game the score would have been different. The last 3 goals by Farragut were gimmies, because he didn't even attempt to block the ball- he just stood there and let them go by him without any effort. That sure did burn the fans up seeing that, not to mention Jared Prices lack of hustle. Anyways, good game Farragut- more then likely you'll win state again this year. Goodluck.

Sidenote- Better watch out for #21 and #12 on Farragut... they play very dirty!

ah seldon you missed a good game. farragut's subs lol same rotation used all year.as to hill-should have got red for second incident. dirty players didn't see anybody playing any more out of control than normal club games. hope ben is ok -that was not intentional. as to hill he plays 110% all the time but has to learn to control it just a touch more. both teams were fired up in the second half. most exciting game of the year for me. yes it sucked to lose. as to all those people who say mcminn was overated if any of them can run with farragut i'd be suprised. houston found out as well as alot of others this year. i'd like to spy on the science hill and cbhs coaches to see how they did it. if anyone thinks the score was indicative of the game then they weren't there. i know the farragut parents and players were sweating it until about the 9 min mark. no excuses they were the better team. it would've been alot more exciting as the final though.well off to club soccer and back to memphis to watch 2 more knoxville teams play.

just got back from memphis......farragut is a very good team....they will breeze thru the rest of the tourney. I understand they won last nite by 5-0. as for #21 (hill i think)...he should have been carded and out for last nites game to.......it probably wouldnt have made a difference in the winner, but it did come at a very critical point in the game.......under 9 minutes remaining...4-3 and mcminn had the momentum scoring twice in the last 3 minutes. the admirals looked obviously rattled for the first time all day.......the no call gave farragut time to break the mementum ..as the offended player laid on the field for several minutes...mcminn could not afford to take this player out because they dont have the depth to play with the admirals...but it is also true that the admirals dont have the bench to play with mcminn....as they were scrambling to get their "A" team back on the field in the final minutes.....but as i said.....farragut is a great team and they will have an easier time the rest of the way than they did with the tribe (i mean they wont go into the last 8 or 9 minutes with a 4-3 lead).....good luck admirals.

btw...has anyone scored 3 on farragut this year?

Edited by soccermadness

to answer my own question....farragut did have three goals scored on them only once....and two goals only twice.......that is a good defense with who they have played.

one last thing...farragut has agreat team and a great fan base....however....there is one man..he was in a blue farragut t shirt....that is totally obnoxiously arrogant. he strolls the sideline screaming idiocracies while the veins pertrude from his neck and forehead....he will walk in front of people then park his butt right in front of seated fans as if he owns the place. i think he is the father of #22 (if im wrong please forgive me #22....if im right im sorry too). even the farragut fans stay away from him as to not be identified as the idiot with the idiot. hey dude...try prozac...you know, the personality pill....and no..im not a doctor but i do know high strung, arrogant, self serving jerks...and you, my friend, could be the poster boy.

Edited by soccermadness

ah seldon you missed a good game. farragut's subs lol same rotation used all year.as to hill-should have got red for second incident.

zaphod, my friend, as I was not there I cannot comment equivocably. However, I do know that the rotation was not SOS. Wallie pulled and re-arranged more defensive starters than normal when the score was 4-1. As for mister Hill, a red card? I don't know. Because Bryan is so strong he gets some calls that are simply "little guy calls" and not "dirty play". Red card? I would have to question that...not his style. Was the game closer than the score? Hey, parents will be parents but I have heard "trusted" opinions from the other side that it was not all that close (though I do respect your observations).

As for the Science Hill question, they got a fortunate goal early and packed the box the rest of the game. That's how they won. Had they played 10 times, Farragut would beaten them 9. Thems the breaks.

Have fun at club State. We won't be there (and glad of it). Best of luck however.

just got back from memphis......farragut is a very good team....they will breeze thru the rest of the tourney. I understand they won last nite by 5-0. as for #21 (hill i think)...he should have been carded and out for last nites game to.......it probably wouldnt have made a difference in the winner, but it did come at a very critical point in the game.......under 9 minutes remaining...4-3 and mcminn had the momentum scoring twice in the last 3 minutes. the admirals looked obviously rattled for the first time all day.......the no call gave farragut time to break the mementum ..as the offended player laid on the field for several minutes...mcminn could not afford to take this player out because they dont have the depth to play with the admirals...but it is also true that the admirals dont have the bench to play with mcminn....as they were scrambling to get their "A" team back on the field in the final minutes.....but as i said.....farragut is a great team and they will have an easier time the rest of the way than they did with the tribe (i mean they wont go into the last 8 or 9 minutes with a 4-3 lead).....good luck admirals.

btw...has anyone scored 3 on farragut this year?

Okay, lets get this straight, McMinn doesn't have the depth to match Farragut yet Farragut doesnt have the bench to play with McMinn?? depth and bench are interchangalbe you moron. Don't hate on the team that wins, it just makes you look like a duecebag. And as for the man in the farragut shirt, we were all yelling. When your team is doing good and winning and playing good soccer in the biggest tournament of the year, the only one that matters...people are gonna be hyped, and if my son was as good as his I would be goin nuts too...don't hate on us, your time will come

p.s. u stank

one last thing...farragut has agreat team and a great fan base....however....there is one man..he was in a blue farragut t shirt....that is totally obnoxiously arrogant. he strolls the sideline screaming idiocracies while the veins pertrude from his neck and forehead....he will walk in front of people then park his butt right in front of seated fans as if he owns the place.

Andy Slacks dad gave him what he needed. The father should've never came over to McMinn County's side and started acting like an immature elementary school boy. After he got a mouth-full by a much bigger man, he went and cried like a little baby back to the Farragut side. Thank you soccermadness for mentioning that- he deserves a plaque for the Most Embarrasing Dad of The Year.

I get a real good laugh out of McMinn people complaining about another teams fans. I didnt see too many halos around alot of the McMinn Co. fans when Columbia played McMinn Co. Mainly the Wipple Pack. I think McMinns response to Columbias complaint was, Hey fans will be fans. The shoe is on the other foot.