2004 3-AAA All-District Team

HiwasseeVol

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cody did lose to Farragut JV early in the season.I think it was a 5-3 game. But did Farragut JV win the JV tourney?Halls JV didn't.I don't think you did either.Do you think that a pitcher alone wins games? Last I looked ther is 8 other players on the field who need to hit and field. He may have lost to Farragut jv but he ended the season strong and was a help to Halls on there state run. Ever pitcher has bad days.It's not where you start ,but how you finish.He had a good run and will only get better.Halls will be a good team next year.GO HALLS!!!

I've been wondering all season, what happened to Zac Bowman he was hitting bombs left and right, and topping out at 92 on radar guns last season, I haven't heard 1 word on him since he signed with Walters State. Plus, personally I think he could have signed with a better school than WS, I know their good but I remember hearing people talk about him going D-1 last year.

I've been wondering all season, what happened to Zac Bowman he was hitting bombs left and right, and topping out at 92 on radar guns last season, I haven't heard 1 word on him since he signed with Walters State. Plus, personally I think he could have signed with a better school than WS, I know their good but I remember hearing people talk about him going D-1 last year.

It's old news, but Zac was one of the players that quit the team (decided not to go to practice).

I really like Zac and he has a lot of baseball ahead of him.

Cody did lose to Farragut JV early in the season.I think it was a 5-3 game. But did Farragut JV win the JV tourney?Halls JV didn't.I don't think you did either.Do you think that a pitcher alone wins games? Last I looked ther is 8 other players on the field who need to hit and field. He may have lost to Farragut jv but he ended the season strong and was a help to Halls on there state run. Ever pitcher has bad days.It's not where you start ,but how you finish.He had a good run and will only get better.Halls will be a good team next year.GO HALLS!!!

question.... how are you the best "pitcher of the year" when you dont pitch on varsity most of the time.... or when you are not even the best pitcher on the team.... or even the best sophomore pitcher on the team..... maybe not even the best jv pitcher...

ps do you think i actually care about the jv tournament...???