Why have opening ceremonies for spring fling

Buki4life80

Why bother with opening ceremonies a day after competition begins. Opening cermonies on Weds. By then there has been 2 teams from each classification of baseball and softball eliminated. Thats 25% of the teams already out.Thinking of the players again I see. Schedule the next day so that they will get their money to spend an extra day. Then have opening ceremonies and charge people to see it. I guess thats to cover expenses also since facilities donated.

MEMPHIS and TSSAA = nothing more than $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Why bother with opening ceremonies a day after competition begins. Opening cermonies on Weds. By then there has been 2 teams from each classification of baseball and softball eliminated. Thats 25% of the teams already out.Thinking of the players again I see. Schedule the next day so that they will get their money to spend an extra day. Then have opening ceremonies and charge people to see it. I guess thats to cover expenses also since facilities donated.

MEMPHIS and TSSAA = nothing more than $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It's also to cover the expenses of the people who run the production. The Zooperstars aren't free, Running Pony Productions doesn't work for free.

If you have it any earlier than Wednesday, a lot of the track athletes can't make it. No matter how it's done, people will whine.

dare we say its for the $$$$ (I mean athletes)?

..............$$$........$$$................

......$$$.........................$$$.......

........$$$.......................$$$.......

..........$$$....................$$$........

...........$$$$..............$$$$..........

..............$$$$$$$$$$$$$............

dare we say its for the $$$$ (I mean athletes)?

......$$$.........................$$$.......

........$$$.......................$$$.......

..........$$$....................$$$........

...........$$$$..............$$$$..........

..............$$$$$$$$$$$$$............

actually, i think a frowning face would be more appropriate, but i admire your effort nonetheless

Edited by coldcheese3

How much does it cost to get into the restrooms. Is toilet paper sold by the sheet or just stop and go. Somebody has to clean them up,you know. Memphis and the TSSAA took a good thing and ruined it by removing the sport and turning it into a business. Even managed to make sure a little of the money went to Mississippi. Maybe all the fine people of Tennessee will start taking their business to a neighboring state. Now that would open some eyes and you would see some changes made when the tax dollars start running short.