Can Farragut win back2back titles?

JuicyFruit

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They can do it as long as their defense plays a solid 80 minutes. If they play Brentwood they will be playing a solid defensive team. Although Brentwood was a little inconsistent down the stretch they have a real solid team. Lets face it when two really good teams play each other anything can happen. Both teams need to play real solid fundamental soccer because the slightest mistake can cost them the game. I give Farragut the edge on offense, but Brentwood the edge on defense. That is if they meet in the finals. Each team has to win one more game to go to the finals. If Farragut can score 3 goals they should win. But a matchup of Farragut and Brentwood would probably be the 2 best teams in the state. Like Ive said before goalkeeping will be the difference.

Yes they will win back2back. The only team i see getting in their way is brentwood. If Brentwood plays the best game they have played all year and farragut plays mediocre then i see brentwood taking it, but if both teams show up and play hard i think the game belongs to farragut. It's farraguts game to lose. Good luck BHS though, im pulling for you guys, represent the midstate! you have done a better job than the other teams in memphis.

Farragut has it, i think the only team that had a chance at them was BHS and McMinn, after how they stomped McMinn and seeing that brentwood is out, i think that it is Farragut all the way. Oak Ridge however did beat BHS so maybe they will give Farragut a run for their money, but i think if Farragut plays well, they game is theirs to lose

DII stuff doesn't have anything to do w/Farragut's chance of winning. i saw houston dismantle a very good hendersonville, and later saw farragut won like 5-0 over them, so i don't think it matters who they could possibly play, they'll win. oak ridge is a pretty good team, but they're keeper will probably end up costing them the game. otherwise they have a very solid sweeper and many good midfielders and forwards, but i don't think they can upset farragut.