A-AA Finals:Lenoir City Vs CAK

ChrisBurr555555

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This Is A Rematch Of Last Year's Championship Game In Which Lenoir City Won!

Lenoir City Was Favored Last Year And Won It!

Now The Roles Are Reversed!

Who Takes It?

You Make The Call!

im not sure what your talking about but im pretty sure that CAK won state last year and it wasnt against Lenoir City, but maybe your talking about a different game.

My prediction is LC over CAK for the state title and a nice ring to boot! Most of the guys on this LC team have been to state the past couple of years to wind up dissapointed in the end by either getting knocked out in the first round or second round. This year i am sure they are all wanting that state title and will play this game to their best abilities. LC has been craving another championship since 98 and this one being against CAK is just the fuel they need to add to the fire that will bring them a state title and a fat gold ring! :D LC-3 CAK-2

MR. Burrr i have no idea what you are talking about last year! But I assure you that infact CAK won state last year "against Chattanogga Christian School" and region against LC by a penalty shot! I know because I played last year and have no recollection of us beating them in region or state because if we did i would be looking at a gold ring on my finger right now kissing it! :D

Edited by SyFy

This Is A Rematch Of Last Year's Championship Game In Which Lenoir City Won!

Lenoir City Was Favored Last Year And Won It!

Now The Roles Are Reversed!

Who Takes It?

You Make The Call!

What are you talking about?

Anyway...having played both these teams, I think that they match up very evenly. In my opinion CAK is more skilled, but not as quick as LC. Both games that I played against them were on an awful football field, so I think LC will have an advantage using the space even though their home field is so bad. LC 2-1.