Goodpasture

VeerCoach

Veer,

In one of your post you called Coach Dyer at USJ classless, How do you know that? what do you base that on? That is a powerful statement. for those of us in West Tenn. we think coach dyer is a class act. Teaches great, great game day coach and cares about all his kids. Please fill us in on your VERY ODD statement.

Edited by wad

I hear you Wad who is this Veer person!!! Talk to us veercoach how do you know coach dyer and how you think he is so sorry and tell me where were you sitting at the usj- gp game. because what you saw and i saw was real different.

I was in about 3-4 different spots the whole game I was in the GP dugout during the Moreland incident trying restrain the players from going on the field, but one person cant stop 22 ppl ..... I use to play and coach at GP ...... The reason I call Dyer classless ... is b/c he was more concerned with cursing out GP parents and yelling at Moreland for no reason (Moreland never said a word to him the whole tournament) ... I have another reason I will keep private I dont want to reveal it on a message board ... but some GP ppl know the other reason ... all i will say is that the incident happened while i lived in Jackson ..... I support my statements ...

Moreland maybe a hothead that gets into ppls head .. but i guarantee you that if he was on your team ..... you would not be on here putting him down ..... You dont know the kid ... all you have seen him do is play 4 baseball games in 2 years ... the kid plays hard and competes ..... never known that to be bad thing ......