CAK Warriors

lcsoccer

I'm sorry if there was any tension after the game between some of the LC players and the CAK coach. Some players were frustrated and didn't know how to react to losing. I'm sorry for the behavior. You guys won like men and didn't parade around like little boys. Congratulations. You're a class act.

Thanks LC, it was a great game, its a shame one had to go home runner up. Congrats on getting to finals, that is a great accomplishment. Best of luck to you in college. You are a very good player and you always had a great attitude winning or losing. Best of luck.

LCsoccer... you are one of the best players to come out of our state, not only in skill, but also in class. One person's ignorant post caused a legitimate frustration. I hold nothing against LC, and I hope that our competitiveness can continue on a good note. Both teams played their hearts out, and left everything on the field. Tell your defense that we think they played a heck of a game, especially your sweeper. I hope he is going to play ball in college. Good luck at King, and tell your team that we wish them luck. Also, give your dad a hello... I enjoyed getting to know him. Keep your passion for the game, and remember to have fun playing!

Thanks coach. You have done a fine job of building a good program. Back to back titles helps establish a really good soccer school. I know everyone on our team was frustrated and it's not like some of those players to say such things. Roberto (our sweeper) has committed to play for Lincoln Memorial University in the fall. Thanks again and congratulations. Look forward to staying in touch.

These two teams were not onlyu the best in class, but a pleasure to watch, CAK coach has done a good job but LC has the bkue suede shoes and a ton of class!! LC, I watched both teams all the way thru and it was a blast. Mitch, you are exceptional , good luck in college!~!!!