the Brentwood Acad. thieves

track800ehs

After the last event of the night at state, (a-aa 4x400) which we got 5th in, i returned to the end of the track where check-in was, to find that my backpack, that i had been leaving there b4 each race i ran(3), had been taken. After a good 20 minutes of asking around and searching, my friend lindsey told me she saw a back pack like mine on the other side of the field. As it turns out it was under BA's tent, and i became quite perterbed. I was rude to the people that were standing there, which i apologize for,but TELL ME how one of the richest private schools that was there is gonna take my backpack???? its messed up.

and yes i will accept an apology from anyone who goes to BA. :unsure:

Interesting that you should say that. Before the 4x400m relay(which I was on) I asked one of my younger friends if he would do me the favor of grabbing my 'stuff' (cooler and flats) by the checkin and taking it to the tent. Afterwards I figured he probably didn't get my stuff so I went over and got it and returned to the tent. He told me he grabbed my backpack and brought it to the tent. My backpack was under the tent and had been under the tent all day, so I wasn't sure where he had grabbed it from, but I thanked him. My guess is that my friend grabbed your pack by mistake. Sorry for the inconvinience.