Help Me Coach T

GovMan

Nothing huge, but I'm kind of curious. When you open a board and you get the list of different threads .... first little column shows the envelopes, which I understand because of the legend at the bottom of the page. BUT WHAT ABOUT THE SECOND COLUMN? Sometimes different little icons show up on certain threads. Could you explain what those are?

No reason, I've just wondered.

Edited by GovMan

Nothing huge, but I'm kind of curious.  When you open a board and you get the list of different threads .... first little column shows the envelopes, which I understand because of the legend at the bottom of the page.  BUT WHAT ABOUT THE SECOND COLUMN?  Sometimes different little icons show up on certain threads.  Could you explain what those are?

No reason, I've just wondered.

When you post a message there are both Clickable Smilies to insert in a post and, at the very bottom of the reply page, there are some Post Icons. I actually never think to use them but I think that is what you are referring to. Since yours is the first post in the thread go back and edit your post and add one of the Post Icons and see if that is what you mean.

• 4 weeks later...