12u Nationals

How is everyone's team getting ready for Nationals?Practicing everyday?How many players did your team pick up to go to Nationals?

I hear Tennessee has a lot teams coming?Lady Tigers,Memphis Elite,Tennessee Elite,SSS Nike,Team Pride,Bulls and someone else I think!!

I'm expecting Tn to do good!How about the other teams in the Nationals?

I've heard a lot about the Texas Elite,anyone know anything about them?

Edited by Losin isnt an option10

Yeah I think I'm with you...Tennessee is going to do good...All the teams I hope!!But I'm for the Tennessee Elite! B) I Watched them play at State and that #32 girl,the tall one,she is awesome! :blink: The #55 and #15 were good too,I thinks thats the players they lost?I Think they went to the SSS Nike?The Tennessee Elite has a deep bench!I really hope the do well....my goal for them is at least Sweet 16!!

Ummm...no offense to the Tennessee Elite team, but were you guys at the state tournament? Tennessee Elite came in 5th behind Memphis Lady Elite (who beat Shelbyville twice with no problem), Shelbyville Blue, East TN Lady Bulls, West TN Lady Tigers (who are now full strength and very tough) and Tennessee Team Pride. TN Elite lost what most consider their 2 best players to SSS Blue, and unless they've picked up several great players, how can they be picked to be in the top at Nationals? If I were you I'd watch out for those west TN teams. thumb

Well Shelbyville did impove themselfs with the two west tenn. kids. They are lookin good! However I have said from the super regional @ the boro, the best 12u team would be the West TN. Tigers. They are @ full strengh,their hungry and they have a superstar who can put up some big numbers.They put a wood shed whipping on the 3 time state champions in memfis @ the super regionals. My moneys on the Tigers to go the distance @ Nationals! Good luck to all the Tennessee Teams @ Nationals.

Yes, the Lady Tigers beat the Memphis Elite in the final and the lead was double digits. Remember, though, the Tigers had their best player back and the Elite had their best player out for that game - she had a sprained ankle and the Elite didn't want to take a chance. Even with that, the Elite and the Tigers were basically were playing 3 and 4 point leads all the way to half-way through the 4 th quarter. With a couple of minutes left the Elite put in their reserves and the Tigers scored quickly (as they can do very well) with several fast breaks. That led to the big lead at the end. Congratulations to the Tigers. They played a great game. But don't count out the Elite based on that game. thumb