Basketball

jk

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clinton could have had a shot at beating White Station last year even though the lost the first round of the state tournament. They had a match-up for Prince with 6'6 Mykail Vibbert the UNC Asheville Signee and they had 2 6'9 post players that could have dominated the inside on WS. The Clinton guards were young but could have hung with the WS guards if they were all having an on night.

I think Fairley can play with them.

6'6 and 6'10 inside...both players are D1 caliber.

Raleigh Egypt could definitely give them a run for their money, same for Sheffield...unfortunately they are in AA.

JNS might actually be favored to win state this year, returning the Delks and other players....might want to try and improve on that thing they call depth.

Fairley and JNS will be the top two teams but please and i stress PLEASE dont sleep on us. WE gonna get ours and if our big men progress the way i kno they are we gonna cause some problems. We have 3 big men(All over 6'6, not to mention Colin and JP but they arent big men) and none have had the Varsity playin time but as the season goes on they will be good. Believe me! We gonna give Fairley problems and once again we are on top untill somebody knock us off. Its gonna be a fun season.

And as much as i hate to say this...watch out for Ridgeway and Bradley Central

(That hurt my heart to say)

JNS I think will be the state champions this year. Even though they are losing what some considered the backbone of their team last year, the underrated PG Ramon Williams, but they are getting two very good players from what i hear and they are still returning both the Delks and Dell Coleman.