Who are the Top Freshman in East Tennessee

ShaneC

Shanec If Terrence hasnt *moved* into the Fulton zone, transfer season is over, and the Falcons will be in violation of tssaa rules, and from what i hear it will be (reported). I understand Terrence is a good kid and i can understand why he would leave if he plans to play tailback as central has DaDA Gaston, and Jamie Wester will be there next year.

825295020[/snapback]

Well Pigskins, he lives with his dad in the Fulton zone, he lives with Tyrone with his father... They are not in violation of any rules, he is zoned for Fulton and you guys really need to learn what you are talking about... Anthony McAllister is zoned for Fulton and has been zoned there for the past 2 years... Tell me why no one has reported that... Because no one can do nothing about it... Terrance lives in the Fulton zone and that is all that is being said about this subject...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Pigskins, he lives with his dad in the Fulton zone, he lives with Tyrone with his father...  They are not in violation of any rules, he is zoned for Fulton and you guys really need to learn what you are talking about...  Anthony McAllister is zoned for Fulton and has been zoned there for the past 2 years...  Tell me why no one has reported that...  Because no one can do nothing about it...  Terrance lives in the Fulton zone and that is all that is being said about this subject...

825295097[/snapback]

;) Well Shanec the kid has to go to school in the zone where the GUARDIAN with *legal* custody lives. The only way around it is by transfer and that period is over.

If a school plays a kid in violation of this rule that program can be forced to forfeit any game in which the illegal player plays. That is exactly what can be done! If the kid is living with his *legal* guardian then i wish him and your falcons the best of luck. :)

Harriman and Jellico----- LOL ;)  Come getcha some of these Roadrunners.

825285563[/snapback]

Hey Roadrunner I appreciate your love and support for AE and the Roadrunners, but what are you going to do someday when Stanton Stephens leaves and the Roadrunners return to the vaunted Glasper days when even the 1A coyotes were chasing and biting their tail feathers? :o:) thumb

;) Well Shanec the kid has to go to school in the zone where the GUARDIAN with *legal* custody lives. The only way around it is by transfer and that period is over.

If a school plays a kid in violation of this rule that program can be forced to forfeit any game in which the illegal player plays. That is exactly what can be done! If the kid is living with his *legal* guardian then i wish him and your falcons the best of luck. :)

825295106[/snapback]

Well Pigskins, his father is his legal guardian and that is who he is living with... Fulton didn't recriut Cobb, he called Coatney and siad he lived in the zone with his father... So that is the story behind that...

Pig - we don't get on here & talk about stuff we don't know about & if you know any of the Fulton coaches AT ALL - you KNOW they wouldn't let anything illegal go on! So . . . . .just wish Terrence good luck & be done with it!

Welcome to the Falcon family Terrence!

GO FALCONS!

Pig - we don't get on here & talk about stuff we don't know about & if you know any of the Fulton coaches AT ALL - you KNOW they wouldn't let anything illegal go on! So . . . . .just wish Terrence good luck & be done with it!

Welcome to the Falcon family Terrence!

GO FALCONS!

825295249[/snapback]

Kwalker I dont know you but I respect the way you handle yourself on these posts, you are very respectful and cordial. We all have our faithful support for the programs we follow and I try to be realistic but *some* people do not. There is a certain *Falcon* fan on here whom we all know is not a realist. In my opinion the most important part of athletics, highschool or youth, is the teaching of positive values and teamwork to influence these kids to better themselves. I really believe there are good people in your program, Larry Cox for example has been a positive leader and supporter of youth athletics for years. I wish the best for your youth program however it isnt all about how your gonna bash every team you play. As a coach I won over 85% of the games in which I participated, I did however always remember that those were only kids on the *other* sideline that had feelings and pride.

I do wish Terrence well, and if you read the other posts a certain individual started the whole discussion by *DOGGING* the central people about this matter. This kid would not have been an impact player at CHS now or in the near future, but I do know he was well liked in the program. I do wish your falcons good luck and maybe one day they will line up against the cats and what a RIVALRY that will be.

I appreciate your post pigskin. That would be a great game to watch if it happens. The only thing I don't like is people getting on here saying that Fulton is scared & that the Fulton coaches are scared to play Central - because that is NOT the case! I KNOW the Fulton coaches very very very well & I know the history w/ Fulton - Central.

I have no problem with people being supportive of the program they back - no matter who it is! You probably won't find a bigger Falcon fan than me - I just don't like for people to lie or speak about things they don't have all the facts on. I'm not saying you do - I'm just throwing that out there in general.

All I have left to say is . . . . .

GO FALCONS! :blink:

There is a certain *Falcon* fan on here whom we all know is not a realist. In my opinion the most important part of athletics, highschool or youth, is the teaching of positive values and teamwork to influence these kids to better themselves. I really believe there are good people in your program, Larry Cox for example has been a positive leader and supporter of youth athletics for years.

Pigskins, who is this certain "Falcon" fan that you are talking about.. Let me guess you mean me... Well tell me something, I work with kids everyday of my life and I teach them rights and wrong, I have been told by many people very high up in the city ranks whom have said, I am one of the best they have ever seen with kids... I do not do thins to make a paycheck, I do it because this is what I have wanted to do with my life everyday since I was young... "I have worked with kids for the past 6 years and in my opinion, I am the best at what I do and no one will say that I am not...." And speaking of Larry Cox, you can ask him about what he thinks I do and how good I am at what I do... I believe I have found out who you really are, it is not John Paul, but I will give you the initials "MW"... Tell me if I am right or wrong.... But if you were speking about me being this so called *Falcon* fan on here whom we all know is not a realist.... Then obviously you really do not know me, because I am the realist person that you will ever meet on this planet...

But back to Terrance Cobb, get your facts straight before you run your mouth on here, because you have no idea what is going on at Fulton, nothing illegal...

Holla at your boy "MW"...

ShaneC

There is a certain *Falcon* fan on here whom we all know is not a realist. In my opinion the most important part of athletics, highschool or youth, is the teaching of positive values and teamwork to influence these kids to better themselves. I really believe there are good people in your program, Larry Cox for example has been a positive leader and supporter of youth athletics for years.

Pigskins, who is this certain "Falcon" fan that you are talking about..  Let me guess you mean me...  Well tell me something, I work with kids everyday of my life and I teach them rights and wrong, I have been told by many people very high up in the city ranks whom have said, I am one of the best they have ever seen with kids...  I do not do thins to make a paycheck, I do it because this is what I have wanted to do with my life everyday since I was young...  "I have worked with kids for the past 6 years and in my opinion, I am the best at what I do and no one will say that I am not...."  And speaking of Larry Cox, you can ask him about what he thinks I do and how good I am at what I do...  I believe I have found out who you really are, it is not John Paul, but I will give you the initials "MW"...  Tell me if I am right or wrong....  But if you were speking about me being this so called *Falcon* fan on here whom we all know is not a realist....  Then obviously you really do not know me, because I am the realist person that you will ever meet on this planet... 

But back to Terrance Cobb, get your facts straight before you run your mouth on here, because you have no idea what is going on at Fulton, nothing illegal...

Holla at your boy "MW"...

ShaneC

825295401[/snapback]

Shanec wrong guess, I have no idea whom MW would be but I know very well who you are, and of course Larry Cox would say good things about you, as they say blood is thicker than everything else, however I wander if he reads your rediculous post, he might then be disappointed. You my friend are the one whom began this whole issue about the transfer. People Ive talked to say you are the John Paul of the falcon program. Your always bragging unrealisticly about the falcons and trashing everyone else.

In regards to working with kids they might be reading this post you know, maybe we should remember that.

you guys? what's a "hike"?? :blink:

Okay, first of all I'm joking, because girl or not, I actually do know what that is (if hardly anything else football-y). Anyway, there's this awesome freshman this year somewhere that can run plum 'cross the field in 15 seconds w/ all the equipment on and everything while holding the football. I don't know how impressive that really is, but I thought it was pretty interesting -- especially since he weighs at least 250 lbs. 6'2" (i'd guess) and oooooh so cute. I don't know much more about him minus his phone number.

Oh, and another thing, if ya'll are gonna bash each other, check your spelling.

Edited by DiegoLunaIsMyPersonalHottie

Shanec wrong guess, I have no idea whom MW would be but I know very well who you are, and of course Larry Cox would say good things about you, as they say blood is thicker than everything else, however I wander if he reads your rediculous post, he might then be disappointed. You my friend are the one whom began this whole issue about the transfer. People Ive talked to say you are the John Paul of the falcon program. Your always bragging unrealisticly about the falcons and trashing everyone else.

In regards to working with kids they might be reading this post you know, maybe we should remember that.

825295417[/snapback]

I began the issue by saying Cobb is playing at Fulton, I know, but then you bring up all the other crap talking about how Fulton is breaking TSSAA rules, which they are not doing... They you criticed all of the coaches in the Knoxville Falcons organization, in my opinion we have great coaches and some of the best talent is the city... We do not go out there and offer players money, like other organizations, we tell kids that we are going to compete year in and year out with other good teams for city titles... And you get out here and run your mouth about things you don't know about, like why Cobb is at Fulton and various other rumors...

Also, if you know me so good then come out and give me a clue who you are... You are saying blood is thicker than anything else, well it might be but in Knoxville I am not known as being in his family, in my work I am known as a great role model and someone that helps kids get through their lives by learning whatis right... So if your not scared to give me a clue on who you are, then do it, if not then you are the one just as bad as JP... Lets see if you could live my life for one day... But I say you could not do that, because you hide behind a screen name...

Then you say if only Larry Cox would be disappointed in me about these posts... I say not because I am bleeding maroon and white all my life unlike some people... I say what is on my mind and yes I do believe we have one of the best organizations in all of Knoxville and we are in the top 2 in every sport in the city... Now tell me if I am wrong and the answer in "NO"... Because I am right, we run a clean program and run the organization in the "RIGHT WAY TO TEACH AND HELP KIDS"....