Who is the Power House in Knoxville this year

ShaneC

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This reply is to Pig & boats - you can't really get any closer to the coaches without being one than me - I KNOW what I'm talking about. Believe me or not - I don't care if you want to conitnue to show your ignorance. Boats, you are correct that Fulton dropped Central from their schedule a few years ago, but you're not correct on the reason why.

And AE - of course Coach Helton has a better record than Coatney - he's been coaching longer.

Now one more thing. I've been seeing my Falcons practice some this week & I must say I get more & more excited every time I watch them. I can't wait 'til the season begins! We've got - well, nevermind I'm not going to tell you what we've got - you can see for yourselves this fall!

GO FALCONS!

This reply is to Pig & boats - you can't really get any closer to the coaches without being one than me - I KNOW what I'm talking about. Believe me or not - I don't care if you want to conitnue to show your ignorance. Boats, you are correct that Fulton dropped Central from their schedule a few years ago, but you're not correct on the reason why.

And AE - of course Coach Helton has a better record than Coatney - he's been coaching longer.

Now one more thing. I've been seeing my Falcons practice some this week & I must say I get more & more excited every time I watch them. I can't wait 'til the season begins! We've got - well, nevermind I'm not going to tell you what we've got - you can see for yourselves this fall!

GO FALCONS!

So are you saying Coatney is a better coach then Helton? Wow, that's a good thread I should start that one! :rolleyes:

I'll be checking Fulton out next week at WEBB, I'll be sporting my Roadrunner Shirt too.

GO FALCONS!

So are you saying Coatney is a better coach then Helton? Wow, that's a good thread I should start that one! :D

I'll be checking Fulton out next week at WEBB, I'll be sporting my Roadrunner Shirt too.

No - I didn't say that, although you would have to believe my opinion would be biased on that one! :D

KWalker, I have one question for you. Last year we needed three games to fill our schedule, we called every team from knoxville to GA and no one would play us. We called Fulton three times and they didn't return our call. So my question is why didn't you guys sign on the dotted line and play us last year.

Do you really think we want to travel to Chatt. and the Murro to play a reguler season game. ( non- region) The only way we want to go the Murro is in DEC. when it counts. I'm not trying to start anything i just want to know if my info is correct.

ShaneC, I know we are boys and all, but tell me again what sports you coach?

Edited by CentralBobcats

Well right now I am coaching Flag Football for the Knoxville Falcons because my work is taking up alot of time, I coached T-Ball this year, because I was going to school so much to get my degree... I will be coaching more if I get a certain job title from the city...

Dude,

Central Bobcats is right. NOBODY AND I MEAN NOOOOOOOBODY would play Central in '03 for fear of being smok'd.

And yes, that includes the mighty Falcons. My thinkin is why not take an AW and at least play somebody that is decent competition? And who knows, Fulton might have even beaten Central.

You have to take some chances occasionally.

:lol:

Wow he said FUlton would take an AW if they face Central <_< .  Uh oh, how that song go  We some HEadBustas we knock a Falcon out :P

825290304[/snapback]

Now AE Roadrunner, Dem Falcons put a head busting on AE last year if I remember right... Now didn't Maryville put a AW on Central last year and the year before that, and should I keep going... When is the last time Central won a state title, not in the past 20 years or so...

Last year, Dem Fulton boys would have busted those BabyCats from Central and the same would happen this year and next year... So stop running that mouth and we will find out in 2005... So until then, no one wants to hear that mouth of yours...

Holla at cha boy...

ShaneC

<_<:P

Now AE Roadrunner, Dem Falcons put a head busting on AE last year if I remember right...  Now didn't Maryville put a AW on Central last year and the year before that, and should I keep going...  When is the last time Central won a state title, not in the past 20 years or so... 

Last year, Dem Fulton boys would have busted those BabyCats from Central and the same would happen this year and next year...  So stop running that mouth and we will find out in 2005...  So until then, no one wants to hear that mouth of yours...

Holla at cha boy...

ShaneC

825292253[/snapback]

:P shanec how about showing a little more intelligence, do you know who fulton plays, you and everybody in the state knows they only play 2 games against quality competition, and they split last year with AE. oh let me guess you think kingston and gibbs is quality competition. truth be known, the only people in the area that care about that program would be the small inner city community surrounding that area, fulton couldnt line up with the cats and you and anyone with common football sense knows it is true. when fulton finally leaves that weak 3a region maybe youll be able to see thru those rose colored glasses.

Just like 3A the 4A ball that Central plays in only has 2 teams too. That's Central and Maryville. So what's that saying, your region is weak too? Come on now, I was with you unto you said something like that.

Now to ShaneC, if I can recall AE whoop that butt 25-7 in September of last year and Fulton won 12-6 in November so can you tell which score looks like a AW?

Just like 3A the 4A ball that Central plays in only has 2 teams too.  That's Central and Maryville.  So what's that saying, your region is weak too?  Come on now, I was with you unto you said something like that. 

Now to ShaneC, if I can recall AE whoop that butt 25-7 in September of last year and Fulton won 12-6 in November so can you tell which score looks like a AW?

825292327[/snapback]

AE are you saying that powell, west, maryville, william blount, greenville and chattanooga mccallie make up a weak schedule. AE ill say the roadrunners will take on all competition, but you and me both know if fulton had our schedule they would be lucky to finish 500, certainly not 15-0. some of these falcon fans need to be educated.