15u traveling baseball

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the colonels are good but i have never heard of any of the other teams except the riverdogs. Thos two teams are pretty good. The colonels have won every 15u tournament they have entered this year. I am currious, who do you think would be in the top 5? If you know those teams so well?

believe me.....the riverdogs are not any good....if yall were playing a professional team and they walked 11 batters yall would have beaten them too....who ended up winning the tournament....and the team that beat yall 2 times...beat beat 2 times...so i think we all know who the better team is...i still never saaw the benches clear when we threw at that kid.....yall were scared

There was a foul tip on a squeeze. The fake bunt was a wild pitch outside and low and the runner scored. The other squeeze was successful at home and at first. No batters were hit. That's baseball, tough baseball. Sorry you are so upset at getting beat by "not any good" team. hehe.... off the subject Pen. Are you playing in the USSSA World Series July 18-25? No bad feelings here. Like you said, this is only fun chat and we show our stuff on the field like the Riverdogs did. Congradulations to the Mustangs on the state. They are a good team, just not good enough that night.