How is Lincoln County looking?

BigWesHall

After seeing you two guys bicker about the QB here is my take. The QB who will be starting this year isn't a Michael Edmiston. However, if the players questioned their coach what kind of team would Lincoln County be ? He may not be a spectacular feat to watch but Coach Thompson is confident that he will make good decisions under pressure. It's true he is better in baseball and has a potential collegiate career, but that doesn't mean he can't be QB. Also, he is not our only player on offense. There are other guys on the offense who have to work as hard as the QB. When all these players work together our team will be successful.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do know him I graduated recently  and I played with him and the only sport that he really even needs to be playing is baseball because he i actually have decent at it. You wait and see he probably will start the season at QB but Ill give him 2 or 3 games before he gets pulled and they start building toward the future with a there quarter back so they have a chance to win down the state title down the road.By the way at a scrimmage  this quarterback I think on our first 2 possesions he fumbled on a simple handoff to the HB and then on the next series he threw a INT.So dont tell me he's the best they have a younger QB is ten times quicker than he is and can actually run the option and he can even pass have decent.So ill give him 2 games before they pull him.They can win just as many games this year with him at QB as they would if the younger one was in.So the smart decision would be to build for the future.Lincon county really has no shot to win state but i think that they can win there region with the younger one in and this will give him some experince so they will as good as they were last year when he is a senior

825295956[/snapback]

lol u don't know anything, if u even knew what u were talkin about u would know that he wasn't even at the 1st scrimmage, he had a baseball tourney, and 2nd he ain't just decent at baseball, he is gettin looked at by UVA and Ole Miss for baseball so if want to talk about someone at least know what u r saying before u type that crap on the net. Oh yea and that young QB that is suppose to be quicker had 6 turnovers for us that lst scrimmage and is not ready to lead us, he is not vocal and he is very weak. So get ur info straight before u start talkin buddy. Who is this anyway, since u said u know him.

Edited by falcon34

How are the falcons looking next year? People said last year was their big chance to Make it to State but their hopes were cut short. Are the Falcons going to be another power house team this year?

825285720[/snapback]

Ok fellows lets talk about the falcons, I really think LC will be pretty good this year they are very athletic in some positions and they are young..I understand that they have a hand full of juniors out this year that sat out last year. These guys will help this team. If Fraley plays QB and he can manage the game and get the ball to his playmakers The falcons will be a threat. The defense will be very young.

how will lincoln's defense look this year, i saw where they lost their entire front 7

825297836[/snapback]

thats where the falcons will be hurtin the most but we've got some pretty good-sized guys that can hopefully step up more this year to fill the holes left when our seniors graduated. our strong points will be in our receivers and tight end. dobbins (TE) should have a good year this year if he gets the ball much.

How are the falcons looking next year? People said last year was their big chance to Make it to State but their hopes were cut short. Are the Falcons going to be another power house team this year?

825285720[/snapback]

I had a chance to see LC in a scrimmage with Lavergne and for what I saw LC will be the surprise team in the region this year. They are young but they will be dangerous. If they get one of the QB's ready they will be hard to handle on offense. If Josh stays healthy it will be ugly for all defenses. The defense played without starters and looked pretty good. I still have to give LC a chance in their region because they are more athletic and they have speed in some key areas on the field. I saw all the teams last year in the region LC will have a chance to win it again.

Guest Oakland

no offense falcon4 im sure lincoln will have a decent team, but i would wait till lincoln scrimmages somebody better than lavergne, lavergne wont do much in region 4 this year

the death of falcon country is upon us it all begain last year in the riverdale playoff game when the coaches decided the awful play calling toward the end of the game now the superstars are gone and the falcons are left w/ a disunited team i was disgusted to see the falcons scrimmage seeing the division between the team its now the fraley boys and the rest of the team i would like to know how much is being paid to let this kid play he's awful the only excitement i saw from the kid was when he walked off the field g'luck to josh this year cuz the recievers jackson and bryson will be blockin all year there wont be many passes thrown as long as the rich kids in there maybe thompson will open his eyes but its unlikely knowin the money being distributed to the "Falcon Club"

no offense falcon4 im sure lincoln will have a decent team, but i would wait till lincoln scrimmages somebody better than lavergne, lavergne wont do much in region 4 this year

825299740[/snapback]

Oakland 2001 I did measure who LC was playing and I have been around the sytem for years. THis team has potential to be very dangerous. They are improving each day and that's a good sign. This team has all the weapons but a QB and I think the younger one will win the battle because he's an athlete and he may fit this system better.