How is Lincoln County looking?

BigWesHall

Guest Oakland

well they are no invincible at home, but they are pretty tough. but as for that win over lincoln, alsup had him a pretty darn good team that year with rico and ralph

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figure the Falcons will go 6-4 or 7-3, but it really all depends on what the coach's intentions are - if he's looking two years down the road and plans to build a state championship contending team, then the team may not do so well this season. He'll be taking alot of grief from the fans if that happens - it's hard to watch your senior sit on the bench while a sophomore that's not quite as good stays out on the field.

In any case, I'll be rooting for them just as hard as I did last year.

Go Falcons!!!!

I figure the Falcons will go 6-4 or 7-3, but it really all depends on what the coach's intentions are - if he's looking two years down the road and plans to build a state championship contending team, then the team may not do so well this season.  He'll be taking alot of grief from the fans if  that happens - it's hard to watch your senior sit on the bench while a sophomore that's not quite as good stays out on the field.

In any case, I'll be rooting for them just as hard as I did last year.

Go Falcons!!!!

825293772[/snapback]

It depends on what senior your talking about I dont want ot name names but one senior will only be out there because of his daddy gives alot of money to the booster board.The other senior might really deserve a little playing time.

It depends on what senior your talking about I dont want ot name names but one senior will only be out there because of his daddy gives alot of money to the booster board.The other senior might really deserve a little playing time.

825293843[/snapback]

That's a bunch of crapola. A coach that runs his program like that wouldn't have the record that Thompson has.

We'll all disagree about who should start and who is better than whom, but in the end if you can't trust the coach to do his job then you need to find another team to support.

Go Falcons!

Guest region4fan

Cmon Falcon Faithful....you started all this dumping on Louie about 2 seasons ago! You carried on about parents running the program, no discipline, so in so's kid get sto start over my baby boy!!! let's fire Thompson....and on and on. You banded TOGETHER last season and Louie was a GOD in LC. All was good when yall were ranked #1 and in control of your destiny. Now you are back to questioning every move that your fine coach makes. When are you ever going to learn to trust the coach to DO his job w/o you second guessing and bashing every decision made??

Cmon Falcon Faithful....you started all this dumping on Louie about 2 seasons ago! You carried on about parents running the program, no discipline, so in so's kid get sto start over my baby boy!!! let's fire Thompson....and on and on. You banded TOGETHER last season and Louie was a GOD in LC. All was good when yall were ranked #1 and in control of your destiny. Now you are back to questioning every move that your fine coach makes. When are you ever going to learn to trust the coach to DO his job w/o you second guessing and bashing every decision made??

825293880[/snapback]

i totally agree w/ ya...i still think that Coach Thompson's got it but after we (sadly) lost last year in what was supposed to be our big chance at state, everybody wanted to play the blame game with him. it's always a combination of things that makes a team lose/play bad/etc. never just one person

825293843[/snapback]

If you r talkin about who i think your talking about , u r an idiot, he is the best player at his position, if u were at practice everyday u would know that. People like u just sit around ur little computer and talk about people u haven't even met just because u r jealous. Just because people have a little money doesn't mean u can call them out without even knowing what kind of a person or athlete he or she is. So why don't u do ur thing and sit in the stands and let the boys speak for themselves on the field. And this message is coming from this years senior class. Who is this anyway , since u want 2 call some of our players out, we r callin u out partner. If ur man enough.

I do know him I graduated recently and I played with him and the only sport that he really even needs to be playing is baseball because he i actually have decent at it. You wait and see he probably will start the season at QB but Ill give him 2 or 3 games before he gets pulled and they start building toward the future with a there quarter back so they have a chance to win down the state title down the road.By the way at a scrimmage this quarterback I think on our first 2 possesions he fumbled on a simple handoff to the HB and then on the next series he threw a INT.So dont tell me he's the best they have a younger QB is ten times quicker than he is and can actually run the option and he can even pass have decent.So ill give him 2 games before they pull him.They can win just as many games this year with him at QB as they would if the younger one was in.So the smart decision would be to build for the future.Lincon county really has no shot to win state but i think that they can win there region with the younger one in and this will give him some experince so they will as good as they were last year when he is a senior

Edited by Machete Phil