Ezell Harding & Boyd-Buchanan

Freak4Football

yea i agree with kwona.....you all doubt us so quickly we still have a group of great players and playmakers i think wwe'll make playoffs atleast

I'm not trying to put down Ezell I'm just looking at it like this...Ezell had a pretty good season last year but they lost their coach, Dugans, Schlappi, Gettis, and Gettis. Now unless they can make up for 4 key players and a very good Coach then the outlook is not so good.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ezell's report card as of what I've heard

Offense-I.Quarterbacks B With a inexperienced quarterback handling the best passing teams in Class A it's gonna be tough to keep things going.

II.Receivers C+ Last I heard all the starting receivers are gonna be gone so it ain't looking to good there.

III.Running Backs B- With just a couple of backs and ezell not being much of a running team this is gonna be tough too.

IV.Linemen C- The biggest guy on the line is a sophomore at 6-2 220 and there not even sure if they have enough ppl to play line yet.

Overall Offense C

Defense-I.Linebackers C+ With only 1 startin linebacker returning outta 4 it's not gonna be enough to pull the whole linebacker squad.

II.Defensive Linemen C+ With only 1 startin Linemen at Defense End it's not gonna be enough to pull the whole D-Line squad.

III.Defensive Backs C With none returning this squad is gonna have a lot of problems.

Overall Defense C+ With very little defensive starters returning Defense is gonna be I think a big problem for Ezell.

Overall Team C With such a young team with only the biggest guy on the team Sophomore 6-2 220, strongest guy on the team Senior 6-0 185 Benches 280 Squats 400 and Cleans 220,fastest guy on the team Junior 5-8 150 4.60 forty. Ezell's gonna need a miracle to win state this year...

Edited by speedster40

• 1 month later...
Ezell's report card as of what I've heard

Offense-I.Quarterbacks B With a inexperienced quarterback handling the best passing teams in Class A it's gonna be tough to keep things going.

II.Receivers C+ Last I heard all the starting receivers are gonna be gone so it ain't looking to good there.

III.Running Backs B- With just a couple of backs and ezell not being much of a running team this is gonna be tough too.

IV.Linemen C- The biggest guy on the line is a sophomore at 6-2 220 and there not even sure if they have enough ppl to play line yet.

Overall Offense C

Defense-I.Linebackers C+ With only 1 startin linebacker returning outta 4 it's not gonna be enough to pull the whole linebacker squad.

II.Defensive Linemen C+ With only 1 startin Linemen at Defense End it's not gonna be enough to pull the whole D-Line squad.

III.Defensive Backs C With none returning this squad is gonna have a lot of problems.

Overall Defense C+ With very little defensive starters returning Defense is gonna be I think a big problem for Ezell.

Overall Team C With such a young team with only the biggest guy on the team Sophomore 6-2 220, strongest guy on the team Senior 6-0 185 Benches 280 Squats 400 and Cleans 220,fastest guy on the team Junior 5-8 150 4.60 forty.  Ezell's gonna need a miracle to win state this year...

825288784[/snapback]