Sevier County Football

scbballfreak

Guest Oakland

i would love to see jeff co win state, but i think beat DB is more of a goal at this point than winning state cuz they will prolly have to beat db at least once to make state. but if you guys make it to the boro and win, we may just have to have us a lil patriot party :D

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides the Carson kid, who is left on the Jefferson County squad that has scored a varsity touchdown? Losing Clement, Jennings, Houston, and Brown-I believe I would try to sneak up on people instead of sticking my chest out. Every game Jeff will play from now on will have targets on their heads with some of last year's routs. Looks like Meadows got out of town just in time. I wonder if you Karns guys remember Jeff kicking an onsides kick when they are up by 40. When I saw that, I knew Meadows had already made his mind up about leaving. Speaking of Sevier County, they will be much improved. Pigeon Forge High might have hurt for the past 3 years, but I believe with the growth of the county, they are starting to see another cycle of athletes come through. From looking at returning starters from each region team-it looks like 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place is up for grabs, and who knows, maybe 1st. DB is the only solid lock in the playoffs, in my opinion. They are the only team that hasn't had a let down year. SC has had them the last 3, Prior to the last 2 years, Jeff has had them. Science Hill, Bearden, South Doyle haven't put together any runs. And whoever SCBBall freak is, just stick with your glory days of elementary school, and quit trying to badmouth. Anyone that knows anything about SCHS, their players and staff preach on competing and being accountable, not about state championships. Regular season wins, playoffs, championships will take care of themselves if you take care of business. Good luck on your rebuilding-after next year, of course.

I`m not going to lie,Jeff Co has lost a ALOT of talent on offense,but we have other talented guys who are capable of stepping in and filling those spots.I said all of last season that the ball was not being spread around enough,but when you have 4 very good playmakers,you tend to feed them as much as possible.All it did was make these guys more hungry this year.Targets on our heads is a good sign,it means we are doing something right huh?

Guest Oakland

one thing is for sure: if euverard has enuff talent to spread the ball around, he will. the only reason we didnt his last few years at Oakland is because our qb was a lil mediocre. but euverard is at his best when nobody expects anything out of him ex: 98 and 00 seasons

Sevier County better have a lot of transfers because their freshmen were bombed 46-6 last year by DB's freshmen. I doubt that more then two or three DB freshmen will get playing time with the varsity this year. DB is strong. Sevier county has to go with the talent they had last year. It's not enough to take state.