Clinton Dragon Football

cdragonz123

Things are looking real good right now an don the upside. I know im pumped for next football season and i think they will become a winning program again within the next 5 years now that we have a good coach that really knows what he is doing and getting the best out of th eplayers. I know i am saying all of this stuff because i go to Clinton but i would like to hear some of your alls oppinions about this from outside of Clinton Football.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is what is great about this time of year. Everyone is pumped and everyone's record is the same. I hope the Clinton folks are realistic. Give Shattuck some time. To win 2 games this year would be great. But I think in the region they are in, just to be more competative would be good, too. Lay the groundwork this year and Clinton should be a much better team in '05. Good luck. :)

medman in another thread i posted where i hoped so badly Clinton would be above .500 this year but another poster said it was rediculous to say that because his team went from that to state champs the next year. I believe i am being very realistic about this and i understand that it will take a few years to be in the rebuilding process. And yes you are correct about the district Clinton is in and their schedule with Central, Maryville, Anderson Co., Oak Ridge, Halls, Powell, Bell Co. Ky. I believe th eir record was something like 8-2 last year from what i heard so Clinton does have one of the hardest schedules around.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...